21 ; By The Stars

"Where the fuck is Jungkook?" Hoseok screamed at the guy that had beaten up the younger. He was holding the guy from his shirt's collar, suffocating him to death, if he had to.

"Why do you care so much? He is just a gay piece of shit!! He is a sinner!!" The guy yelled back, earning a slap from the older "I dare you to say that again to my face!" Hoseok hissed and let go, turning around to look at Jimin.

"Janitor's closet" he blurted out and left the two behind, rushing to the said closet. He tried to open but it was locked, so he had to run the extra mile and kick the door with all his might. Once the door was open, Jimin's gaze fell to the ground. His eyes widened in surprise and horror, seeing his beloved one with bruises and swollen body parts. He was reminded of those times, back then.

He gasped and leaned next to the body, carefully picking it  up "Jungkookie,....Jungkook, please wake up", he cried softly, tears streaming down his face. His whole body was shaking, his lower lip wobbling from trying to keep back the ugly sobs threating to escape from his mouth. He stood up, boy in his arms as he rushed to the office, yelling to the Professors, saying they need an ambulance.

The ride to the hospital was quite and the atmosphere was heavy. What were they supposed to say to the Professors, to Jungkook's parents, Jimin didn't know, nor did Hoseok. Red, stinging eyes belonging to a heartbroken Jimin because he thought it was his fault Jungkook was in there. Even though hus gut feeling was telling him that everything will be alright, he also knew it was not going to be.

He knew he was going to re-live those days, those years and he knew Jungkook was going to go through the same. He hated himself for it, even if nothing else happens, Jimin is not going to stop pouring saults over this wound. "Ayy, Jimin, he is going to be just fine," Hoseok spoke softly, his voice bearly above a whisper as if he was trying not to disturb the crying boy. There was no reply, he just let his gaze wander outside the window. It was so damn late and Jungkook had yet to get up. Jimin just wishes he could get the living fuck out of the boys, but he was unable to do so (for a reason or another).

The stars Jungkook adored so much were as bright as ever, lighting up the sky alongside to the moon. No matter how bright the sky was, everything was full to Jimin, meaningless. A star was falling, making its way to leave the sky once and for all. He wished he could leave once and for all as well, so he could stop hurting people he cared for.

"I just want him to wake up, that's all, that's all I am asking for" he thought, staring at the shooting star. After a while, it was out of sight, disappearing to nothingness. At that exact moment, a doctor walks into Jungkook's room, only to be seen outside again "Sir Park, Sir Jung, you can now see the patient, he is awake" the doctor spoke, bowing his head subtly before leaving the men behind.

The stars saved them once again, didn't they?