Explaining Timelines

"So there's this human, and their name is Frisk and-" I said starting to explain.

"OH YOU MENT HUMAN FRISK AND HUMAN CHARA AND MY LITTLE FLOWER FRIEND?" Paps said with a knowing look, I gulped.

"W-what?! You knew?" I asked completely shocked.

"Punk we all know, we just thought it was a dream" Undyne said.

"Yeah l-like one second w-we are on the s-surface, next thing we know we are b-back underground"Alphys said.

"But over time when I kept having the same dream about having that same dream, I realised we were stuck in like time loop thing" Undyne said.

While I was listening to them explain I soon realised that they only remember the pasficst timelines, while thank Asgore for that, but for them to understand the muti-verse I need to tell them about the neutral runs and the genocide run.

I sighed, "How many times do you remember this happing?" I asked, they all take a moment to think.

"A-about 327 times, why?"

I sighed again, I soon noticed it was getting cold, "How about we go to Undyne's house and get warm, then I can explain there?".

They all agreed setting ourselves to Undyne's house.

-(TIME SKIP)-

We all sit on Undyne's couch with blankets rapped around us, keeping us warm.

"So I have a lot to explain," I started, I sighed rubbing my bone hands together nervously, " So you guys say there were 327 times that you remember us going to the surface and back in the underground correct?" I asked.

They replied with a yes,

"What if I told you.... that there are more than that?" I asked hesitantly, Alphys gasped

"H-how m-many more?" She asks.

I take a moment, 327 pacifist routes, 207 neutral routes and 540 genocide routes, makes 747 more resets (I did the math)

"747 more resets on top of the 327," I answered, the three of them looked lost for words.

"I AM REALLY CONFUSED BROTHER, I DON'T REMEMBER THAT MANY AT ALL" Papyrus said, I sighed,

"And that's a good thing you don't, here let me explain..."

(After explaining what the FIGHT and MCERY buttons do)

"So that is why that Punk had that button, but they never touched it, right?" Undyne  asks, with a bit of hope.

"In some timelines yes, in others no, Frisk uses that thing and murders were made" I said,

The three were silent, like they couldn't believe that their friend could do such a thing.

"But-" I started, "That wasn't our Frisk,".

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BROTHER?" Papyrus asks.

"Let's say all of us are in a video game and the protagonist which is Frisk is being controlled by the person playing the game, known as "Player",
They control Frisk and screw up our lives for there own game play, makes since?" I explained,

"So what your saying is that something is possessing a child's body making them restart the timelines or game again and again?" Alphys asks without stuttering,

"Yes, so none of this is Frisk fault or Chara's or Aseril's, even though the two of them started this, it was the player who decided for Frisk to use the FIGHT button" I explained.

"SO IT IS HUMAN FRISK WHO DECIDES TO PUSH THE MERCY BUTTON?" Papyrus asks, I nod.

"Yes, the kiddo never intentionally kill there family-" I said,

"WAIT KILL?"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"K-kill us?"

I groaned and rubbed my eye sockets
"I shouldn't have said that...✌🖖👇👉" I mumbled,

"SANS LANGUGE!" Paps yelled hitting me slightly across the skull,

"Ow.. sorry Bro" I said rubbing my skull a bit.

"Anyways Punk! Explain?, what did you mean kill us?", I sighed.

"So...."

(After what happeneds in a neutral run)

"Oh wow... So in some Timelines some of us don't even exist and in some others do and others don't?" Undyne asks.

"Yeah pretty much, I've had a few experiences with some of them" I said, looking down.

"D-do you m-mind telling us about i-it?" Alphys asks.

I gulped,"um- okay but only one, we can either talk about the Royal timeline which is sad, or Horrortale which is gruesome and sad" I said.

The three were silent, 'please don't say Royal timeline...please', I thought, and it felt like someone finally herd my thoughts,

"HORRORTALE SEEMS INTERESING BROTHER, HOW ABOUT THAT ONE?" The saviour of sadness said,

"Okay sure!" I smile.

"W-wait what about Royal-" Alphys was cut off by me.

"So anyways to I'll explain Horrortale then I'll show you something..."I smile

They all agree, then I get to explaining .