A BerryBlue amazement

Sans sighed as he waited for his brother and Frisk to finish their "Date" from his room, he sat on his bed listen to his brother yelling at Frisk to stop flirting with him, while he heard Frisk giggled.

"Hey comedian"

Sans jumped a bit and looked to his right, Chara floated above his treadmill, he smiled.

"Heya" he said.

Chara scoffed, "So this is what you do when they are on their "date" pretty boring if you ask me" they said.

Sans chuckled, "Heh, actually I was waiting for someone, but he will come when you guys leave to battle Pap" he said.

"Ha, who knows we may dust him" Chara commented.

Sans rolled his eye lights, "Pff- As if Demon face, this timelines different, no ones going to die this time" he said.

Chara smiled a little, "You think this maybe a true pacifist route?" they asked quietly.

"Most certainly Kid" Sans said nodding, "And I have a great feeling it will be the last" he sighed in relief.

Chara looked confused, "Last what? " They asked.

Sans smiled and hopped off the bed and walked closer to them and pat their shoulder, "Why the last RESET of course" he chuckled, "All monsters with be on the surface for a long time kiddo"

Chara stayed quite, "we will be a happy family again?" they asked think of a life with their Mom, dad and flower brother.

Sans genuinely smiled, he never blamed them for what has happened in the pass, how could he? when he was just as bad as they were.

"You will have one of the best families in the world" he said, "and who knows" he walked towards the door, "Perhaps...." he trailed off, "There will be new additions to your family" and with that he walked out the door.

Chara floated there, thinking of all the things they could do, but first... they would need a body.

(Time skip)

Now Toriel and Sans were left in the house, they were just having a small talk while they sat on the sofa.

".....So that's why Paps and I avoid that part of Hotlands" Sans finished telling his story.

Toriel laughed, "Oh Dear, that must have been horrible" she said.

Sans nodded fake pouting, "It really was, not everyday you get chased by an old women with a fork" he said laughing, "Mewhehehe!"

Tori felt her face heat up, and she sighed, "Well I am glad you made it out alive my friend" she said, then she gulped nervously.

Sans stopped laughing and looked at her concerned, "Tor? you okay?" he asked.

"Sans I-" Toriel was cut off as two skeletons plopped on the floor.

Sans smiled and blushed, "Outer? Blue?" he asked, "What are you guys doing here right now?" he chuckled.

Outer groaned, "I forgot I couldn't fly here" he muttered as he sat up and smiled.

"MWHEHE I LANDED THAT PERFECTLY" Blue shouted, wobbling a bit, "ABSOLUTELY PERFECT" he said with a uncertain smile.

Sans laughed, "It's alright Blue, I thought it was a great landing bro" he said, "Also Sorry about hurting Dust beforehand I didn't mean to actually hit him" he explained.

Blue smiled, "DON'T WORRY BETTER BROTHER, I THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE FORGIVE YOU" he said, "Just don't let it happen again" he threatened.

Sans smiled and nodded, then he realized the women behind him, he turned around, surprisingly she was very calm.

"Hello I am Toriel" she said.

The two skeleton's eyes widen, "Your not scared?" Outer asked.

"Why would I be scared of Sans's other Brothers, though I am disappointed that you didn't tell me you had more siblings my friend" Toriel said.

The three of us blinked in confusion until Outer gasped, "Oh I got it!" he said, then he coughed, "Hi there I'm Outer and this is Blue" he introduced.

"Nice too meet you" Toriel nodded.

"Oh Right" Sans piped in remembering something, "What was it that you needed me beforehand?" he asked, unaware of Outer coming up behind him.

"O-oh I um-" she stuttered nervously, "I was just wondering if you could-" A yelped from Sans interrupted her sentence.

"Outer!" Sans shouted and blushed, "Don't do that without warning!" he said.

"Hehe, Sorry Sugar, I'll warn ya next time" Outer said clanking the top of Sans skull.

Now Toriel was shocked, "Um- Aren't you two brothers?, you look the same" she asked confused.

"Oh no far from it actually" Outer said, hugging Sans closer, "Classic and I aren't near universal related" he said.

Tori didn't understand what he ment by that but nodded, with a weird look, "Um- okay, My Friend could you take me home please" she said, she has to now deal with a broken heart.

"Hmm-" Sans hummed, "Sure" he said, and he teleported towards her and a quick TP to her house.

the cold room filled the air as the fire was burnt out, as the two landed in the living room, and Sans sighed.

"Wish you could have stayed longer" he said, "But all good things must come to an end I suppose" he said and smiled.

Toriel sighed, "My Friend I will not hide this from you" she said, and turned around, "Sans I like you, a lot and I couldn't hide my feelings anymore, so I wanted to tell you"

Sans sighed, "I know" he said.

"What?" she asked.

"Tori I have seen all the timelines, and in every timeline you have liked me, but Tori here is the truth" he started, "You love your family more than anything in this world and I know deep down you still love Asgore and you love your children very much, so forget about me and love the person you love" he said.

Toriel sniffed, "Thank you my friend" she said, "I would like to stay here for now if that is alright".

Sans chuckled, "Sure thing old lady, hey remember to call Paps if you need anything, I'm sure I'll be around somewhere" and with that he teleported away.

'but I don't have-' and there was a contact phone number with Paps/Sans right under 'My Child' on her phone, she sighed, her friend really is a mystery.

A/N: HHHHHEEEEEYYYY guess who's back hahaha not me, but the story, sorry again for being late as per usual lol.