leave the child

(3rd person view)

Sans sighed, as Toriel refused to leave Frisk alone.

"I am sorry my friend, but I will not leave them for these monsters to hurt my child" She said.

Sans rolled his eye lights and looked at Frisk, "Kid, explain how you got her to leave?" he asked.

Frisk shrugged, "All I said was 'Please flee with me' after I pushed MERCY and Flee, then she decided to come with me this time" they explained.

Sans nodded, 'That has never happened before' he thought.

"But you need to explain yourself Sans" Frisk started, 

Sans looked at them confused, "What's there to-" Frisk cut him off.

"You telling Paps, Undyne and Alphys about the RESETS" they said.

Toriel looked at the two confused while Chara glared at Sans, and a tiny little flower grinned like a maniac.

Sans glared at Flowey, "Snitch" he said.

"Explain" Chara and Frisk said.

Sans flickered his eyes to Toriel, "In front of your mother?" he asked.

Frisk and Chara nodded.

Sans just sighed, "Welp sorry Old lady, this is why I never make promises" he said.

(After explaining)

Silence.... no one spoke a word.

Sans waited patiently for them.

"WOWIE SANS THAT IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED TWICE TODAY" Papyrus said scaring everyone, minus Sans.

"Heh! Good job bro, really gave their bones a run" Sans joked.

Toriel giggled as did Frisk, while the other three rolled there eyes.

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY TO STOP WITH THE PUNS BROTHER" Papyrus shouted annoyed.

"But that was yesterday, today is a different day" Sans pointed out.

"THAT'S NOT-" Papyrus stopped then nodded, "THAT IS ACTUALLY QUITE REASONABLE GOOD JOB BROTHER" he said.

"Mewheh! Thanks bro" Sans laughed.

"Have you two bone heads stop bickering?" Chara asked, "Honestly it's annoying" they muttered.

"Chara that's not very nice" Frisk said frowning at them.

Toriel gasped, "M-My Child" she stuttered, "Where did you hear that name?" she asked.

Sans sighed, and looked at his brother, "We are wasting time, if we want to be able to get you to your cooking lesson with Blue, we will have to go now" he said,

Papyrus nodded excitedly, and turned to Toriel, "MRS TORIEL, I WILL BE TAKING THE CHILDREN NOW, WE WILL HAVE AN EXCELLENT TIME WITH PUZZLES AND SO MUCH MORE!!!" He shouted as he grabbed Frisks hand gently, "MAYBE WE COULD GO ON ANOTHER DATE" he winked, joking.

Frisk giggled and nodded.

"I'm sorry I-" Toriel was cut off as she was suddenly teleported to a strange new place, she looked around in confusion, "My child?" 

then a piece of paper flew down and hit the top of her head, she grabbed it and read it.

'You took too long, the kid will be fine, have fun at our house

P.S- Don't go into my room.

P.SS- I don't know where I found the time to write this.

Your friend Sans' 

Toriel sighed, 'I might as well check the kitchen' she thought, properly making some lunch for when they come back.

(Back with the Skelebros)

"SANS!" Papyrus yelled, "WAS THAT REALLY NECESSARY?" He demanded to know.

"she was taking too long bro" Sans said.

"Ha! The B*tch is gone!" Flowey yelled.

"LANGUAGE FLOWER!" Papyrus schooled, "AT THIS RATE YOU WILL BE AS BAD AS SANS AND HIS SWEARING" he commented, he then sighed and looked at Sans, "AT LEAST DID YOU LEAVE A NOTE?" he asked.

"Yeah I left a note" Sans nodded, "Don't know where I had the time to write it though" he muttered.

"WELL THAT"S ALL WE CAN DO NOW" Paps said, "NOW" he turned to Frisk, "LET US GO HUMAN! THERE ARE PUZZLES TO SOLVE NYEHEHEHE!" 

and with that they set off on there adventure.

(Sorry it is short.... SCHOOL IS BACK!)