Finding out.

"W-what?, Dating advice what for?" I asked confused as ever,

Dust giggles, "He wants to ask Killer out, and since we are ya know, other time relments of him, he thought it was best to talk to us, it know what things he likes".

I laughed, " So he finally has the courage to asks him out huh?" Dust laughs also,

"Yeah, when he first told me I yelled, "it's about dam time ya octopus" needless to say I ended up with two broken bones" he sulks.

I laughed, then he joined in, "but seriously I should stop laughing with you now" I said.

"Why?, it was funny" he asks confussed.

"Dude, your boyfriends a Yandre, and if he sees me and you doing what we are doing now I'll be dead where I sit" I said looking behind my shoulder terrified.

"Oh please, he's not even here" Dust said crossing his arms, I subconsciously moved further away from the purple skeleton.

"Relax, I told him we are more like brothers than lovers" he said,

"I ain't risking it!" I said, "Blue is really good at sneaking around he could be here and we don't even know it!" I said genuinely scared.

"Nah, he's asleep, at Nightmares castle, he came over last night" he said wiggling his eyebrows,

I gasped and covered my non existent ears, "Leave my Virgin ears alone!" I said, Dust frowned, and I removed my hands.

"Wait!, Have you and Red not do 'it' yet?" He said, I gagged.

"Who said me and Red were dating?"I asks wanting to be sick,

"Fresh did, he told us that you two were sleeping on eachother during  the x-event" he said kinda sad, because no one called him to come join.

"Well we aren't dating, I'm not even dating anyone, we sleep so we had energy left to fight Cross Chara" I said crossing my arms.

"Okay, I believe ya, I'll just have to tell the others," he said turning back to the water.

"Thank you" I said also turning back to the water.

After a few minutes, I heard Dust sigh and turned to him, "You alright?" I asked.

He nodded, "y-yeah it's just, I miss Papy...alot" he looked down at his hands.

"Just think about how happy he is with Spooks, the two of them make a Monsterious pair don't ya think?" I said, I saw him smile and nod.

"Yeah, he's way happier now, I would have to thank Horror for introducing his bro to mine" he chuckles, then sighs, and pulls out his phone and gulps.

"What?" I asked

"Blue texted me that "he's watching us so we better not be doing funny business and that I should listen to you and step further back" I'm now scared" he said standing up and putting his shoes back on.

"See I told you!" I said, "by the way, when does Nightmare want to see me?" I asked

"He's getting Error to pick you up tonight at eight, which gives you time to put Paps to bed and check in with Asgore and we'll get you back before nine in the moring in time for you to meet see Frisk" he explains, I smiled.

"Thanks Dust!," I said.

"No probs, Now I got to get back to Blue, see you tonight" he said as he was getting ready to teleport.

"See you tonight" I said, and with that he was gone in a glow of purple.

I sighed and looked at the artificial stars on the rocks in the "sky" as they twinkled brightly, I wish I could see real stars again, I loved seeing them in Outertale, they were so close and beautiful, I smiled at the first time I saw an actual meteor shower, it was so beautiful.

"SANS?" I jumped turning around startled, only to just see Paps,

"O-oh? Heya Paps" I say, hoping that he didn't see Dust and him.

"Not just him Punk!" I turned to see Undyne and Alphys, Undyne looked  mad while Alphys looked start struck.

I was sweating uncontrollably, Now I really hope they didn't see anything.

"H-Heya pals, whatcha need" I stuttered, 'oh god, oh god, please don't say you saw'.

"SANS! WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU" his voice echo rather loudly, making be laugh,

"Sorry Bro, I just had a bad dream and this was the first thing I thought of coming to... do you remeber it?" I asked, with a glimmer of hope he did,

Papyrus looked around the place but shook his head, "NO SORRY BROTHER AM I SUPOSE TO?" He asks,

I sighed at lost hope but then I had an idea, he was in his Pajamas and he looked really puffed out so I stood up seeing as he was right behind me, I pushed him into the water.

"WAI- SANS!" He yells as he falls in, I chuckled and removed my jacket, showing off my lanky skinny body.

"SANS! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Paps asks poking his head out of the water,

"Dunno, but look out!" I shouted and jumped in to, feeling the cold water all over my body.

The water felt nice a refreshing, as I swam up to the surface of the water,

Papyrus was looking at me shocked, "WOWIE BROTHER, THIS IS THE MOST EXERISE YOU HAVE DONE IN AGES!" He looks at me with a proud smile.

"Hehe thanks Paps" I say trotting the water, I looked at the girls, "You two lovebirds coming in?" I asked.

They both blushed, but then Undye smiled, "HECK YA!!!" She yells.

For the next few minute we were swimming in the glowy blue water, Until I got tired and sat on the shore line socking wet.

I smiled at my mini family, soon enough, Paps and Undyne were leaning against the shore while Alphys sat next to me.

"Hey Sans, I've been meaning to ask, who was that guy earlier?" Undyne asks, looking at me for an explanation.

"Did you all s-see him?" I asked avoiding everyone's stares.

"YES WE DID" Paps said, I sighed, this was the first time that I'm going to tell my family about the muti-verse.

I sighed, "So AU's are real" I said, I wanted a bit because I wanted it to sink into their brains.

"W-what my t-theory w-was c-correct?" Alphys stuttered happily, I smiled.

"Yep and I have know about it for years" I said, Now all the attention was on me,

"YOU KNEW AND DIDN'T TELL ME?" Papyrus asks, I saw hurt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Paps I swore that I would tell my AU about the other Au's unless it is apsolouty necessary, and in my case, that's now" I said avoiding the look on their faces, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys, and if you feel like you don't trust me anymore" I say, I smiled sadly,

'Well great this is the day I lose my friends'

I sighed waiting for an outburst or something but all I felt was a warm wet arms wrapped around me.

"DON'T THREAT DEAR BROTHER, I THE GREAT PAPYRUS FORGIVE YOU"
Paps said giving me a big squease.

"Yeah Punk! Ya obviously had a good reason to, so I forgive ya" Undyne said leaning into the group hug.

"Y-yeah Sans and we a-all have secrets of our own, so I-I forgive you" Alphys said with a smile.

I smiled and relaxed into the wet warm hugs they were giving me,
'Asgore I'm so lucky to have this family'

We all let go of the hug,

"Alright but now explain!" Undyne said.

I sighed,

"So there's this human...