21 His Daughter

Delphia's father's face-claim is Benno from Ascendence of a Bookworm. Totally a slice of life anime y'all should watch. It's hilarious and even if the MC's obsession of books is the main focus, the little angst with the sub-plot in between due to her status is quite interesting to watch as well. I quite enjoy the the morals they teach as well.

I edited the picture, so he's the same shade of blond as his sister Liliane Vaude and the same eyes as Delphia (cyan)

- - - - - - - - - -

Black Clover Trivia #11: In the anime, Acier's headstone misspells her name as "Asie Silver." It also lists her lifespan as 1584-1619, which would make her around 35 years old when she died. However, the guidebook says she was 32 years old when she died.

- - - - - - - - - -

Cyan eyes stared down in awe at the tiny bundle, wrapped snug in her cradle as she slept on, unaware of the ever-watchful eyes on her delicate form. He felt breathless as the baby wrapped her tiny hand around his finger in her sleep.

"You know, many would find it unsettling knowing you watch a lady in her sleep, Jack."

The man sighed out in exasperation as he remained in his place, only to look over his shoulder and deadpan at the intruder.

"The greater mass would also find it rather scandalous for such an illustrious lady such as yourself to be barging into a married man's home without a chaperone, Ace," He drawled.

"As his vassal, my husband trusts you explicitly with me. Plus, we all know that if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have even known him in the first place and married him," The silver-haired woman laughed as she bounded over to her friend, "Now show me, my godchild!"

He rolled his eyes fondly but gently lifted his child, careful to not awaken her. He brushed back a few strands of hair, leaning down slightly to present her to his childhood friend.

"Acier, meet your goddaughter, Delphia." He whispered almost reverently.

Acier blinked in confusion, "Delphia?"

The man chuckled, nodding, "She's much like me in this way."

"I don't understand why you go by your middle name. Lysander sounds much more refined."

"Exactly, though it is better than being called Nozel. It still amazes me that you let Vandens get away with that."

"You know Silvas and their naming sense. I'm just happy he's letting me name our daughters."

"They were truly blessed to have you as their mother," He smirked, "They won't be teased for their names for one."

Acier's cheeks puffed, "It's truly not a bad name!"