03 The Black Bulls

Black Clover Trivia #2: According to the Black Clover Official Guidebook, Vanessa is the third-worst chef in the series. 

- - - - - - - - - -

Delphia stared down at the reports. She wondered what she had done in her previous life to be cursed with such a fate. Did she kill someone? Litter? Kick puppies? 

There was no way these things weren't breeding!

She felt like crying as she stared at the piles of paper that most definitely grew upon her return. Her forehead thumped against the desk when she heard the sound of crashes and shouts.

"Not again..."

She jumped when she felt the building shake. Rushing to the window, she slammed the shutters open, peeking her head out. She deadpanned, seeing a growing fire billow out from the entrance.

"... you have got to be kidding me."

Grimoire in hand, her eye twitched as she felt a growing headache. Hopefully, there wouldn't be too much damage that she wouldn't have more of those cursed demon spawns to fill out.

* * * * *

"I see they're at it again. Phia will not be happy."

Asta was stunned as he stared at the utter chaos that was now his squad members. Feeling a rush of adrenaline, he straightened up and took a deep breath.

"I'M ASTA FROM HAGE VILLAGE! IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU ALL! I'M GONNA BE THE WIZARD KING!"

His declaration went unheard, drowned by the ever-present mayhem that was the Black Bulls.

"That pudding you were saving sure was delicious!"

"That's gonna be your last supper!"

"Would you guys give it a rest!? What if this ruckus you curs are causing wakes up my little sister, you dumbasses?!"

"Oh, shut up, sis-con! Ugh... I remember doing a drinking contest with some old guy, but after that..."

"Thanks! Nom nom nom~"

"Woosh~"

Asta was frozen, internally sweatdropping.

They're not listening at all.

He screamed as he was hit once again by a stray fireball and blasted away.

"Would you guys shut up? You're not helping my headache!"

"Shut up, you booze-swilling hussy!"

"What did you just call me, you virgin delinquent?!"

"W-w-who-who're you calling a virgin delinquent?!"

"Uh-oh! If you look away, I'm gonna kill you!"

"Just try and kill me!"

"I told you guys to shut up! In the name of my angelic sister, Marie, I will kill you all!"

Yami's mana pulsed around his hand as he took a deep breath.

"You guys... STOP BREAKING EVERYTHING!" Yami growled, smashing his fist against the wall behind him, shattering it into thousands of pieces.

"Cap.Tain."

At the clipped tone, everyone -even Yami- froze, sweating as a cold chill went down their spines. From where he crashed, Asta tilted his head in confusion, wondering how threatening this person was to make even the captain of the Black Bulls stop in fear. Shifting in his place, he was surprised to not see a huge brute, but a rather pretty lady that looked a few years younger than his Sister Lily.

Coddiwomple [Black Clover]рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ