07 Ambrosia

Black Clover Trivia #4: Asta is the second most muscular member.

- - - - - - - - - -

Delphia groaned, the usually quiet mornings of the base interrupted by yelling. She grabbed a pillow, stuffing it over her head to shut the screams out, but whoever it was obviously had a set of lungs. She growled, throwing her pillow away and grabbing her grimoire. Her eyes were lit with fury as she stomped out of her room.

Whoever was yelling better be prepared.

* * * * *

Asta groaned happily as he stretched out his sore muscles from all the chores he's done. Entering the cafeteria, he greeted everyone cheerfully as he took a seat, piling his own plate. He blinked when he noticed his fellow rookie sitting beside him, already eating from her own plate. Realizing he hadn't seen her this entire morning, he frowned.

"Noelle, why don't you help me with the cleaning and stuff?" He questioned.

"Cleaning?" Noelle scoffed, "But I'm royalty."

"But you're a newbie just like me!"

"I've never cleaned or done laundry in my life."

"That's not something to brag about, is it? We're in the same squad, aren't we? I'm pretty sure you should be helping with that stuff."

"But I'm royalty."

"Why are you talking to me like that?"

"Shut up, you insect."

Luck straightened, head snapping towards the cafeteria doors, nearly bouncing in his seat as he ignored the two newbies' bantering. Magna took a bite from the drumstick in his hand, quirking a brow at the lightning mage's sudden attentiveness.

"What's up with you?" Magna asked as he ate another mouthful.

Luck laughed. "Vice-captain's awake!" He cheered, "And she doesn't seem very happy!"

The rest of the Black Bulls -sans the two newbies- froze. Finral laughed nervously as he summoned a portal.

"Well, look at the time, I really should be going. I have a da-" He was yanked back down by various threads, and he paled rapidly as he struggled out of his binds.

Vanessa was unusually sober as she kept their resident transport from running. "If we have to face her, you do too." She hissed.

Noelle and Asta stared at their squad in confusion.

"What's going-"

SLAM

The cafeteria doors crashed open, revealing a furious and sleep-deprived vice-captain. Noelle and Asta squeaked in fright as they were levelled with a deadly glare from the violet haired woman.

"G-good morning, Phia." Finral greeted nervously, "W-what's up?"

The spacial user shivered as her glare turned to him. His heart was thumping wildly in his chest as they seemed to stare into his soul.

"Yelling. This morning. Who?" Delphia practically growled, her mana rising up around her.

As one, the squad turned to their newest loudmouth.

Asta gulped, smiling nervously as he waved his hand. "Y-yo, s-sorry about that P-Phia-senpai!" He laughed shakily.

Delphia's eyes darkened dangerously. "You- Let this be a warning," She hissed, "Never. Never interrupt my sleep, or they'll be consequences."

Coddiwomple [Black Clover]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें