Chapter 3

Third Person POV

Still A Few Months Ago

"Now, I'll leave you two to get settled in." The cheerful woman left. Bakugou knelt by his sister.

"Do you remember your room?" She shakily nodded. Bakugou warmly smiled. Something he didn't do much outside of the house.

"You can always come to my room if you have nightmares or if you're scared. You know that right?" Once again, she nodded.

"I'll come with you to set up your room then I'll leave and let you get to know your roommate and I'll leave and put my stuff in my room. After that, it should be time for dinner, so I'll walk you down to the dining room. Okay?"

"O-Okay..."

"Let's go!" Bakugou stood back up and held out his hand which Katsumi immediately grabbed a hold of. 

"Here we are," Bakugou said. After a minute of walking, they had arrived in front of a smaller wooden door. One of the many that lined the hallways.

"You ready?"

"Y-Yeah!" Katsumi smiled brightly. Bakugou softly chuckled and pushed open the door. Inside were two twin beds, one on either side of the wall, facing the door. There was one large wooden dresser on the left-side and a desk with a swivel chair on the right wall. One the left bed was a small girl reading a large book. She looked around Katsumi's age. She had long, straight, black hair. It was up in a ponytail with a little blue bow. She had pale-ish skin with faint dust of freckles on her cheeks and nose. 

"H-Hi..." Katsumi shyly let go of my hand and stuck her hand out.

"Hey." The girl put her book and got off the bed to shake the blonde girl's hand. "My name's Zoey Raymond. What's yours?"

"K-Katsumi Bakugou."

"Hey, no need to be shy!" Zoey gently bumped Katsumi's shoulder. "I'm not going to bite!" Katsumi laughed and seemed to loosen up a bit. Bakugou smiled at the scene before him.

"Who are you?" Zoey politely asked when she saw Bakugou starting to put a few of Katsumi's belongings on the empty bed.

"I'm her older brother, Katsuki Bakugou. Nice to meet you." He tilted his head.

"Nice to meet you, too. Can I call you Kit-Kat?" Katsumi snickered and Bakugou glared at her, but it wasn't very effective since he was taken aback, but he quickly regained his compsure.

"Um, sure? But why Kit-Kat?" She just shrugged.

"Why not? Besides, Katsuki sounds like Kat, and tweak it a bit and you get Kit-Kat."

"I guess it makes sense. You're pretty smart and mature for your age." He commented.

"Thanks, I really do try." She sarcastically remarked. 

"I think we're going to get along just fine." Bakugou smiled. 

"I think it's time for you to leave." Katsumi pushed him out of the room. "She's my roommate."

"Oh~, jealous much?" Zoey's voice could be heard from inside. A slight blush danced along Katsumi's cheeks. Bakugou raised a brow.

"Right, a roommate. And yours none the less." Bakugou wiggled his eyebrows resulting in a not too gentle shove from his little sister. 

"Bye!" Katsumi moved to close the door.

"See ya later!" Bakugou shouldered his backpack filled with his stuff. 

"Great, time for my roommate." He mumbled to himself. 

Another minute later, he stopped in front of a different door, though it looked exactly the same as Katsumi and Zoey's. Here we go...