A Shootout (Chapter 36)

Liam's POV

" What should we do now? "
" Should we call the police? "
" No, there will be a lot of confusion. This is something only Titunites can handle. "
" Then what's the plan? "
" Did you see something else in that house? "
" Not that I know of. It's so dark. I couldn't see anything. "
" Should we go check? "
" It'll be so bothersome. We'll go once this is all over. "
" Then what do we do now? "

As Amaya's and Ian's conversation went on, a cold breeze passed by. But it's the middle of summer. This is strange. It's freezing. I looked around finding an explanation. All I see is everything around us is starting to freeze. This isn't normal. What is happening?

" Guys, look around. "

We all looked at our surroundings and it's starting to get worse every minute.

" What's happening? "
" What's doing this? "
" Or who? "

They all looked at me and with just eye contact we all know who it is.

" So what are we gonna do? "
" We need Louis and Zhari. "
" There's no time. The battle is already starting. "

And just like that drones appeared out of nowhere surrounding us. We prepared to battle but the drones started to read a message.

" People of Earth, we are here for one reason and reason only; to capture all Titunites that is hiding among you, humans.... "

As the message continues the temperature began to drop at less that absolute 0°C. The houses around are starting to be covered in ice and the people around are already yelling. It was total chaos.

" We have no choice but to kill those who get in our way. Our fellow Titunites are the ones we created this battle. We are forced to start this on Earth. This is also for your safety, so get out of our way. There is only one thing left for you, humans to do; run. "

And without hesitation, they began to shoot.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The final battle is coming soon. Enjoy. Love ya!