Unexpected Guest ( Chapter 3 )

Amaya's POV

Amaya : "ENOUGH!!!!!!!!"

At that moment the strength came in. I stomped on the floor without realizing. After I did I looked at everyone's faces, they looked scared. I looked down and saw a big crack under my foot. I became scared too. It's over. Everything I hid. Every lie I made. Every step I took. They already knew.

Everyone was shocked

Everyone was shocked. Everyone was scared. Everyone knew who I really am.
That I am not one of them. That I'm not the Amaya they knew. That I was different.  At that moment they took a step back.

I ran. I ran somewhere where I could be alone. I found myself sitting in a bench at the park. No one was there. I looked down and sighed. Then tears came out. Everyone knew. How can I face them now?  What would Zhari and Louis think of me? My secret got out. I can't believe I can use this power on earth. The moment I stepped on that tile the power just came out. The strength just broke in. Just then a familiar face came to view.

Liam : Amaya
Amaya : Don't talk to me."
Liam : No, I just want to say thank you for helping me out back there with you know. With Louis.
Amaya : I said don't talk to me.
Liam : Come on, I just want to be friends-
Amaya : I will stop you right there. I know you really don't want to talk to me, so just say the word.
Liam : I think you're mistaken.
Amaya : I really hate people who pretends and be friends with me out of pity.
Liam : But-
Amaya : I SAID STOP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!

I ran and ran again. I feel like this will never be over. I reached at the doorknob of my front door. I climbed the stairs and sulked on my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about the mess I made and the people I scared.

They know I'm not human. The whole school knows. I checked my phone planning to call Zhari. But a notification appeared on the screen. I checked it thinking it was nothing. When I saw it I stopped dead. It's out. A video got out showing my argument with Louis and how a crack appeared on the floor. That it was me. Not only the school knows. The whole world does.

The door bell rang. I opened the front door  and heard waves of siren coming at me. A cop came at me.

Cop : Ms. Basque?
Amaya : Yes.
Cop : You're arrested for breaking school property.
" What? Wait! "

He grabbed my hand and tried to pull me to the police car. I resisted and unintentionally I shoved him into the ground.

Amaya : Oh no. I'm sorry.

The other cops pointed a gun at me. I raised my hands into the air. Just then the shadow appeared. He knocked down all the cops, raised his hand and they all disappeared like they never been there. I got scared, took a step back and ran. The shadow followed me. I ran into an alley. It was a dead end. I looked back and saw the shadow was there.

Amaya : Do- don't come any closer? : Amaya

? : Amaya.
Amaya ; Wh- what do you want?  Ho- how do you know my name?
? : Amaya.