Brother ( Chapter 11 )

Liam's POV

Liam : Hello?
Axcel : Hey, little bro!
Liam : Axcel, why'd you call?
Axcel : I just wanted to know if you're breaking hearts lately.
Liam : What?
Axcel : Nothing. I just wanted to know when will you come home.
Liam : Umm, I don'-
Axcel : Then come home at 5 quarter or else I'll lock the door.
Liam : That's so early.
Axcel : I don't care. You either come home early or sleep outside.

I looked at my watch and began to panic.

Liam : Axcel that is just 10 minutes away.
Axcel : Yeah, so if you didn't come home. I'll put a barrier around the house.
Liam : But-

Before I could even say anything, he immediately hang up on me. I just sighed and looked back at Aris and Amaya.

Liam : Umm I need to go.
Aris : Sure.
Liam : What about training?
Aris : We'll continue our training tomorrow. But I gotta say, you made a lot of progress on your first day to be a hero.
Amaya : Hero?
Aris : Yes, this training is will help us save the world.
Amaya : How do you know?
Aris : I know everything. Now Liam, you need to run along now. Axcel might be worried. "
Liam : How'd you-
Aris : I said I knew everything. Now, go.
Liam : Thank you.

I quickly ran off to the front door and thanks to Aris, I got home before Axcel kills me. After that thought, someone jumped on me for a back ride.

Axcel : There you are lil' bro. Where'd you've been?
Liam : Hey! Get off of me!
Axcel : Not until you say where'd you've been.
Liam : It's none of your business.
Axcel : Oh, did you go to your girlfriend?
Liam : I don't have a girlfriend. What are you talking about?
Axcel : Right......

He quickly jumped off of me and turned me around to face him.

Liam : Anyway, why do you need me here so early? Axcel : Mrs

Axcel : Mrs. Brooks said that we have a photoshoot.
Liam : When?
Axcel : Right now.
Liam : What?!

If you can't tell, I have an annoying big brother which is Axcel. But everytime we are together, I feel like he's the little brother.
Mrs. Brooks is a fashion designer and we work as a model for her. We're working for the Norivo Trading Company or in other words, Courtney's company. We're endorsing one of their merchandise. And  we are having a sudden photoshoot. This time, it's for a magazine. It is probably going to publish next week.
And right now we are at the company's limousine and we are going to the place of the photoshoot.

Liam : By the way Axcel, where are we going? "
Axcel : We're almost there.
Liam : Where?
Axcel : Your favorite place.
Liam : You don't mean-
Axcel : Yes we're going to your favorite Rose Garden.
Liam : How did they even find that place. It's in the middle of nowhere.
Axcel : No clue either.

The rest of the ride was quiet. I got excited as we went to the Rose Garden.  We got of the limousine and enjoyed the smell of a thousand roses.
We stood there waiting for the camera directors to prepare everything and just enjoyed the scenery.

Axcel : I remembered the time when I found you here. We were still kids back then.
Liam : And since then we became the best of brothers.

*flashback*

I was standing right there when I saw my mother got shot by an unknown man. And my father is shaking me out of my trance.

Felix : Liam, Titus is not safe anymore. We need to leave.
Liam : Dad, whats going on?
Felix : Your to young to know. All you need to do is be safe. Liam, let's go and be quiet.

My dad dragged me out of the room and started to run. He carried me and ran faster. I looked at our back and hold tighter. A giant robot is after us.

Felix : Liam *huff* what ever happens. We love you ok. * huff*  Remember that.
Liam : Love you too daddy.

Dad stopped at a room and locked the door. I can still feel the robot's big footsteps. Then *bang*. He tried to open the door.

Felix : Liam come here.

I looked back and saw flashes of light. It's a portal. Then my dad kneeled at grabbed me by the shoulders.

Felix : Liam, whatever happens to daddy. Stay safe. Your a valuable package. You are more than who you think you are. All you gonna do is be free from fear.
Liam : Daddy?
Felix : You need to go.
*bang*
Liam : What about you?
Felix : I have to finish what your mother started.

He reached for his gun. After those words, he pushed me into the portal. I got in and found myself in an unfamiliar place. The scent of roses calms me down. I looked back and the portal was gone.

I looked back and forth and I saw no one there or even in the distance. Then.....

? : Hey.

I quickly turned back to see who that is and I saw a boy a little oldeolder than me, standing there

Axcel : Don't be scared. I'm Axcel.

He held his arm for a handshake. I took it, hesitantly.

Liam : Liam.
Axcel : Kind of a tough guy name. Are you a tough guy?
Liam : You bet.

I did a boxing pose and we did howls of laughter.

Axcel : Hey, are you Titunite too?

*flashback ends*

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I just updated another chapter and yes Liam and Axcel are brothers, well kind of. I know that my chapters are a bit short. I'm just not comfortable in writing long chapters. I also don't know why. And my chapters are getting a little bit boring. But don't worry, it'll get interesting soon.

You know I also thought about creating a book of love poems. How about that? I don't have much to do anyway. The details are in the Introduction part of the book and I'll try to publish it maybe next month. So it means I have to update 2 books by then. Wish me luck.

See you on Friday! Love ya!