Crush (Chapter 6)

Courtney's POV

My name is Courtney Brooks and I'm the queen of this school.

Anyway, I am the daughter of the founder of Norivo Trading Company

Anyway, I am the daughter of the founder of Norivo Trading Company. So as you can see, I'm a big deal. I have 2 minions always beside me. Hariet Riles and Candy Brooks. You can tell by the name that Candy and I are related. She is my sister or what most people like to say, identical twins. But our personality and features are COMPLETELY different. I'm more popular, smarter, older and of course prettier. No one can have the gut to stand against me.

I dated many guys in the past but for some reason, someone caught my eye. He's popular, handsome, cute, passionate, you name it all. He's just the perfect one for me. And that someone..... Is Liam.

Yet, a stupid bitch keeps me from getting the love of my life. Amaya Basque. Who would like her? She's an introvert unlike Liam. Poor him. She's sticking to him like a leech. One day I saw them talking and laughing at the bench in the garden and I can't help but flow with rage. They are even sitting in a cafeteria table with a bunch of freaks. I'm going to teach her a lesson. She wouldn't dare pull a strand of hair from me.

It was lunchtime. I was with my minions. Then suddenly Hariet said something awful.

Hariet : Hey Courtney, isn't that Liam with Amaya and her friends?Courtney : No, that can't be right

Courtney : No, that can't be right.
Hariet : Take a look for yourself.

I looked at the table beside us and there they are, Liam being tortured by a bunch of freakshows.
Courtney : What a flirty piece of trash. Let's teach her a lesson.
Candy : Courtney wait. I think you should slow down. He's just trying to be friendly.
Courtney : Candy, stay out of this you have nothing to do with it. And if you love me don't make a move and just watch.