🌑Part Two - Find My Maid Of Honor!🌑

Josie's Point Of VIEW
I am in the basement alone, I have to get in character for this. Incense are lit, sage was burnt, aura was cleansed. I had Hope help me look the part. I have dirt rubbed on my face and she teased my hair. The discomfort of dirt rubbed into my hair and skin, is distracting me from other things. I am sitting on my meditation pillow, trying to take a pause. Body, mind and spirit, body mind and spirit, body mind and spirit. Repeat. Soon the pillow lifts inches off the soft floor, then feet. "Body mind and spirit."

About a hour has passed and it's time. The Oasis is built and we are ready.

"Hope!" I call out. She comes running down the stairs.

"Is it time?" She asked.

"Yes I need you to lift the shield."

"Okay, go ahead and astral project in ten minutes. I'll be in the yard keeping a eye out for intruders. I'm going to put a shield over your dad's and Raf's home, so we're sure they are 100% safe today." She gives me a tight hug and makes her way upstairs.

"Okay Josie, okay you can do this."

And before I have the room to think further I begin the spell. First is to track where Liz is.

"Okay Josie, just breath."

I grab my blade and cut a small cut on my palm and let it drip on the map. Then I grab my quartz pendulum with my right hand. The blood is trailing North upstate. She's closer than I thought. The pendulum follows the blood. Soon bringing me to the facts I need to know. Then the pendulum falls from my grasp and lands on the map.

"Yes!"

Now I focus. I take a couple deep breaths and on the third exhale I start the process. Then I close my eyes. Think of Lizzie. And here I am. I can barely see her blond hair through the forest vines.

"Sister." I say, hoping to get her attention. Nothing. Okay now to really pull this off.

" Lizzie, lizzie! Help me please! I'm in trouble! " I yell. Soon I hear shuffling of dried leaves and branches.

"Josie!?" She pushes through the brush yelling my name.

"I'm right here Lizzie. " I say as if I'm in pain.

"I need you to look for me I don't know where I am but I'm being tortured and tested on because of my magic, I need you to help me before it's too late." She starts to walk torwards me, I force tears to fall. And then poof I'm back on my meditation pillow, back in my own reality.

I quickly run upstairs yelling for Hope. She runs into our entryway, our eyes greet and right away I can see the concern on her face.

"Its okay, I'm okay. It is done. Now it's just a waiting game."

"Okay, well I'm sure she won't be here in twenty minutes so feel free to shower I can hold the house."

"Yay! You're a blessing. I'll be back down in a few minutes to help out. " I give her a smile and pretty much run upstairs to the shower.

LIZZIE'S POINT OF VIEW

I'm walking on a trail I know leads to some great spots to forage for herbs, flowers, leaves, bark, a lot of things necessary in my practice. I haven't been out for a walk in the woods in a while. In this part of the forest it gets dwery. The trees stand tall and I can hear wildlife like I've never heard it before.
Josie and I found this place astral projecting when we were young.

"Oh wow you are such a beautiful deer" and with a snap of my fingers his neck is snapped and he calaps, I smirk and continue my search. 

"Lizzie, Lizzie please help me" I hear, a voice like Josies. It can't be my sister, she ditched me, I think.