🔥Phoenix Wings 🔥

The boys were up before Jo and we chat over coffee. I chose to wear a long white long sleeved dress with a baggie hood. I start my day with a cup of coffee and some blood. After I chug a bottle and a half of blood I brush my teeth and use mouthwash. I know Josie would be upset if I kissed her after drinking blood.

"I'll make breakfast today" landon says.

"Plant based?"

" Uh well, I guess if you give me a recipe. "

"How about breakfast burritos?"

Breakfast is Josies favorite part of her day and I know that is she doesn't have a good morning she won't have a good day. So while Landon works on the burritos I tend to the rooms clutters, I fold up blankets and mop the floor and pick up and wash all the dishes. I then wash the table and put a macremaed table cloth I made over the center. I then place two green candles on the table pairing with plates and utensils and a pitcher of fresh orange juice. Rafael and Landon turn it down but I'm making Josie one of her favorites, smoothie bowls.

I make my way outside to the greenhouse today it's cloudy it looks like it may rain. I grab a basket from the shelf and grab berries first. And I feel her hands glide around my waist.

"Hey honey" I turn around now facing her. She pulls me in for a long kiss.

"Good morning I got your things, your note was beautiful and so are you love." I pull her in for another kiss.

"I'm making you a smoothie bowl" She forms a huge smile across her face. I gather the rest of the ingredients and we make our way back to the house and I start to prepare the smoothie, adding peaches, strawberries, raspberries, frozen coconut cream cubes, frozen avocado, and almond milk. I pour this into two bowls and top with shaved almonds, chia seeds, hemp hearts, shredded coconut. I magically make a daisy flower out of shaved coconut. When I hand her the bowl she stares at it for a moment before looking back up at me to say thank you. After breakfast I bring Josie up to the room to talk.

"So I wasn't going to tell you because I have a feeling you might try and stop me, today when other Hope gets here Landon will fly up in the air and grab onto us one will fall in dust the other will come back weak but alive. So today when one of us comes back she will need help healing I have everything you'll need in the spare room downstairs in the basement I have a Zen room there is a bed in there, bring the real Hope down there so she can heal comfortably. I just want to say I love you and I might not get a chance to tell you that in the next couple weeks so I love you Josie." She grabs my hand and kisses me deeply then giving me a fight hug.

"And now I know you're going to be the one coming back"

"I'll see you on the other side my love"

"And I'll be here to hold your hand as you heal, are you sure there's no other way?"

"It has to be done, this can't kill me. "

Josie holds me tighter. I look into her eyes and tears start to fall.

"Josie, please don't cry, I just am going to need you by my side. You might be able to find a way to heal me. I have a library in the Zen room, I have a collection of grimores."

" Hope, I love you, and of course I will stay by your side. "

"Make sure you put up a shield to protect us as soon as she gets here." She then pulls me closer for a hug. I can sense that she's afraid and worried I miss her deeply and we cuddle for about an hour.

"Okay Jo, it's time to astral project to Hope and after that I'll raise the shield. All you need to tell her is to track you, that you need her or something."

" Okay I'm ready. " She gives me a ten minute seductive kiss and then her eyes stair at the wall behind me. I pick her up bridal style and carry her over to the bed.

"Not going to lie No this is creepy" and then suddenly her eyes make there way up to meet mine.

"Its done" she says.

I open a bottle of blood to give me strength.

"I want you to drink my blood Hope." She says with confidence in her voice.

" I can't do that baby. "

"But I think I could kind of be into it" she says while smirking.

"Well if you're sure."

"You know I'd never say anything like that of I didn't mean it. " She puts her hair in a pony tail and takes off her necklace.

"No I have not had blood from a human since I left, I could hurt you."

"Babe you can't hurt me! Remember I will always protect you. You need this so I can be confident you can be strong enough to fight this. It's okay Hope I trust you." She tilts her neck back and again I still refuse. She runs into the bathroom and with my shaving blade she slices her neck slightly. My vains pop out under my eyes and she smile at me. I can hear her heart beating, she blood pumping, I vamp over to her quickly and before I can even realize I am teeth in her skin sucking her sweet warm blood. Oh how I've missed this taste. She moans and I don't stop. Her body starts to fidget a little and suddenly I'm being pushed back with a hard force. After Josie has a protection field over her. It takes me a few moments to contain myself.

"Are you okay Jo?"

" Yes I'm okay please come over here." She wraps her arms around me and brushes her fingers through my hair. She then wipes the drip of blood off of the corner of my lip and then puts her finger in my mouth, she looks at me with lust in her eyes. The vains trail beneath my eyes. But I'm not going to take another bite into her soft skin. Even though the erge is very strong.

"How was that babe?"

" Well I can say I love your taste" I wink and she laughs. I then heal her bite and take her shirt off. Then I lick the blood that dripped down her chest. I look up into her eyes and she's blushing. Then I grab a cloth run it under warm water and wipe off the rest of the blood. She then goes into the closet and picks out a new outfit.

"I'm about to take down the shields we need to get outside" I say.

"Okay but before that." She picks me up and I wrap my legs around her. She kisses me once more and our tongues dance. When she puts me down we rush outside. And I lower the sheild.

About three hours later and I finally hear something, twigs are breaking in a pattern of someone's foot steps. And then soon enough we see a figure come out of the woods. Landon is in place. Josie immediately puts the shield back up. Once she gets close enough Landon unleashes his flaming Phoenix wings. I start to shake and Josie pulls me in for a kiss. When this happens other Hope stares, then giving Josie a mean look. Landon flies away for a moment and then we can hear his wings. We all look up and Josie kisses me once more and then everyone but Hope and I run. We both stare at it and then suddenly were picked up. The heat is already intense. Other hope starts screaming. I stay silent. I can feel my skin beginning to cook. And soon I can smell our burning flesh, from both bodies. The heat is blazing.

Josie's Point Of View

I just stand there frozen, there is nothing I can do right now. I trust what Hope was telling me, she is going to be okay. Tears start to fall and all I can see is Hopes figure. The wings light up the forest around us. Then I see dust fall. That was the clone. Soon after that Landon comes flying towards Raf and I and a moment before he his feet hit the ground his wings vanish. This leaves ambers flying through the air. I use my powers to send a rain shower and soon it starts pouring. Raf carries Hope down to the basement and I'm still standing in the same spot frozen. I'm dissociating. Landon helps to lead me into the Zen room. Once we walk in I stop Hope is laying on top of the blankets. He skin is completely boiled. It takes me a while to make it to her bedside. Her eyes are closed.

"She isn't breathing" Rafael says.