Stretch You Out, ii.

As Put Your Love On plays throughout the venue, Kehlani tilts her head at Beyoncé x Aaliyah's love child. It's currently only the two of them; Victoria had excused herself to use the bathroom. "So, who was that guy we had to rescue you from? Boyfriend?"

Normani practically chokes on her drink with a hard shake of her head. "Hell no. He's an amateur photographer, actually. Used to work for me. He's surprisingly good at his job, until he attempted to mix it with pleasure. I couldn't shake him for weeks after finally giving him what he was begging for, so imagine how grateful I am to have two gorgeous women do it for me."

"Oh trust me, we were happy to do it," Kehlani's smile is more of a smirk as her eyes trail over the other woman's figure. "But how was it?"

"How was what?"

"His stroke game."

Normani can feel her face flush. Who thought that she'd be speaking to a complete stranger about her sex life tonight?

"Dunno, I never let it get that far."

"So he was boring."

"Extremely."

The way Kehlani's eyes practically stare into her soul seems to light a flame to Normani's body. The tattooed woman grins invitingly, the gleam in her eyes a telltale sign that she's aware of the affect she has on the younger woman. She drops her voice as she leans closer.

"So what exactly does excites you, Normani?"

But before Normani can answer the question, Victoria interrupts them by letting her presence be known.

"Hey, you two ready to go?" She asks as she approaches the two women, absentmindedly pulling two hundreds from her wallet and tossing it onto the counter for the bartender. Normani swallows thickly and clears her throat, shyly distancing herself from Kehlani.

"I'd hate to leave so soon. We haven't even heard all the tracks from the new album."

"Don't worry, Normani," Victoria says, "Teyana will understand."

Kehlani chips in by adding, "Yeah, just send her an edible arrangement with an apology letter or something. We do it every year for her birthday and she loves them."

"I'll keep that in mind," Normani smiles, setting her now empty glass beside Victoria's cash before motioning towards them. "Please, lead the way."

Just before they could leave, however, Maybe started blasting in the room, and Kehlani gasped in excitement as the crowd of bodies on the dance floor and a few at the bar began to rap Yo Gotti's verse.

"Babe, it's one of our songs!" She grabs her hand to tug her towards the dance floor. "We have to dance,"

Victoria rolls her eyes, but she slowly grins when Kehlani gives her her best puppy dog eyes, her bottom lip protruding in a pout as she pulls her girlfriend's arms around her waist.

"Fine. Just one."

Kehlani smiles, then her head tilts over to Normani's gaze. "Don't go anywhere," she orders as they move further onto the dance floor.

"Not gonna invite her to join? I'm shocked."

"She's shy, baby. I don't want to run her off, so it's easier to let her watch first."

Give me rounds, I need all of that
Ain't even gotta knock but the door unlocked
So is you tryna take it down or nah? Or nah?

As the chorus drops, Kehlani's palms squeeze Victoria's hips, and the brunette easily understands the silent direction, letting go to turn around in Kehlani's arms. Her fingers effortlessly comb through her girl's dark hair as her hips wind sensually, pulling her closer, the tattooed woman's front pressed firmly to the other woman's back. Kehlani's lips pepper kisses to Victoria's neck as a manicured hand presses itself to her firm, taught stomach, abs flexing beneath her touch. Kehlani can hear her girlfriend exhale a moan when her lips kiss a particularly tender spot at her neck, Victoria's palm covering Kehlani's hand splayed over her stomach as they dance.