Chapter twenty-one

Arys POV

So I'm fully feminine now and Jay apparently likes it's I never thought she would and I never thought I'd like it either but I still wear boxers but I'm dressing more feminine and I find myself hella cute.

So let me catch you up ... Jay has two kids and me and her have one on the way I finally agreed to have a kid with her after all this bullshit but , her ex wife died in a car crash about six months ago after the divorce papers were filed we went to the funeral only because the lil sluts mother invited us I still hate that bitch for no reason but she looks like a slut to me but that is Jays ex wife ion know what she saw in her but honeyyyy she won't it .

But back to the topic after the funeral Jay didn't really grieve she kinda moped around for like one day but then she was back to herself .. The kids call me mom or momma which is sweet but I didn't ask them to do that so don't be all like Ary you told em to call you that , no bitch I did not antywho I started to trust jay again she was being more honest with me and telling the truth being more blunt .

Ohhhhh lemme tell y'all this we got these bomb ass editable and well let's just say don't ever let your 11yr old kid taste one .. also these aren't Jays biological kids the lil slut had kids with someone else before she got with Jay ,Jay just took em in like they were her own like I am now.

We took a vacation to the mountains we went up to Boone it's so beautiful up there the kids stayed with Jays mom which she has moved in with us now so they basically just stayed home. We were gone for about 2weeks because um we grown and we needed a break .

We're getting married in about 4months the way she purposed to me was cute and sweet .

We got a couple animals we got two dogs , three cats , we also got a goat .

The most important thing is Jay got into her music career and she's dropping a album next week not gonna lie the shit is fire

Sooooo yeah that's all that has happened see ya in the next chapter