chapter four

Previously
Aryanna pov
About damn time you opened the door what's going on in here and jay pauses the music and quickly gets on her bed and bites her lip...

I didn't know what was up with my brother and kade busting up in here like they had sum to say ..

Sum gotta be going on....

Damn and me and jay were just getting into it , what am I saying I can't be thinking like this but damn she is so fine so so so fine I bit my lip and put my shirt back on .

"Sooooo" I  say to my friend and brother ....
End of pov
They both sit down in the two chairs me and Jay have in the room and they look at each other and smile ...
Aryanna
"So what's going on with y'all "
Kade pov
" okay okay so Me and kade are dating... Don't tell mom I haven't came out to her and I'm just now coming out to you and me and kade hooked up a year after you both got out of highschool and you went to collage.

He looks away and kade grabs jace hand and jace smiles.
Arynna pov
Well I don't know what to tell you but you know how mom reacted Kade POV

I came out to her she was somewhat calm so you just gonna have to be patient with it and let her get it all out then stand up for yourself. Got it and things will be okay I promise.
Kade
*sighs* ... You're right I have to tell her I will tell her tonight over dinner she invited me and Kade  over because "were friends "

Jace and Kade left ....

4:14 pm

Jay looked over at me and bit her lip and smirked at her . She got up from her bed and walked over to me. She sat down and starred at me for a bit before leaning in and kissing my lips . As our lips touched I got this chill down my back and arms. She pulled away and went down to my neck and kissed my neck leaving some hickeys. I pulled away and looked at her I took off my shirt and bit my lip and I. layed  down and pushed myself back against the bed rest she took her shirt off and crawled over me and started to kiss my neck again I moaned softly..

Real quick I don't do studs but omg I'm in love with Jay and damn can she kiss good . When she be kissing on my neck ion know what to do I just ooo.. Back to the story..

As I bit my lip and moaned as she went down on my body ... My phone ringed and ringed ... I looked over at it. My mom was calling I declined the call.. "Fuck I moaned out don't stop " she flicked her tongue at my clit really fast and had two fingers inside me..

Pause

I swear this girl know what she doing omg she throwing down on my pussy and damn she good ..

Now I wouldn't usually do this but I can't stop her it feels great and she finna make me cum.

Unpause

"Mmm yes right there damnn please don't stop" she starts to slow down I run my fingers thru her hair as she eats me . She speeds up going faster and faster.. "SHIIII"  I start moving up and down on her and she let's out a lil laugh an looks up at me...
"NIGGA DON'T STOP mmm" I moaned out as cum started to drip.

I wake up Jay is over in her bed sleep I feel sum wet on my sheets I look down "shitt" I whispered to myself ..

Enjoy 😉👌
Vote and comment thanks