Chapter six

Aryanna pov

I was getting dressed when I heard my phone ring I walked over to it and picked it up I saw the number but ignored it. I continued to get dressed I put some spray in my hair for my curls to pop. Grabbed my books and laptop , earbuds , and walked out the room.

As I walk out the door I get pushed against the wall my earbuds fall out so does my phone. My books drop. I close my eyes afraid to open them. "Come on baby girl open them eyes its just me as Jay kisses my neck and i let out a small moan. I open my eyes and look her in her eyes "Nigga don't do that shit scaring the fuck out a nigga". "She slid her hand in my pants and boxers I say no not right here. "I know damn well you didn't tell me no". As she takes her finger and massages my clit. I felt myself getting wet. I put my arms around her neck and lean forward a little and whisper" baby let's take this to our dorm please" I say in a moan.

6:15am

I was suppose to be in class like an hour ago but this nigga had to sneak up on me , not gon lie I needed her to touch me. "Yo mamas you need to get to class"!? "I'll make it to my next one no worries". She smirks at me and then comes and sits beside me on my bed. Smackin loud as fuck like nigga if you don't go on somewhere. "Ima smack the black out of you if you don't quit all dat damn smackin"." Bet you won't cause you'll get fucked up."
Hmph... As I roll my eyes. She grabs me by my neck and kisses me hard. I bite her lip as she pulls away.

8:20am

"Fuck baby don't start nun you can't finish."
"I always finish baby" Jay said

I hear a knock on our dorm door and yell. "GO AWAY I'M BUSY"
I moan as Jay shoves two fingers inside my wet pussy " mm yes"

The knock comes again.

Jay looks at me and takes her fingers out and I pull my boxers and pants back up and walks towards the door.
Arynna POV /Tina pov
"Didn't I- "

Crying.....

"Tina what are- "

" I-I miss you take me back baby" as she hugs me I push her off of me and say I moved on you should too as Jay gets up from the bed and says "everything ight"? I nod and say "Tina was just leaving"... "But you don't go for studs..." I'm so confused " "you should mind you're business Lil Mama cause she mine now bitch" Jay says. God that made me wet the way she said it... I patted her chest to calm her down. I shut the door.