chapter five

Previously.. In Chapter four

Pause
Aryanna pov
I swear this girl know what she doing omg she throwing down on my pussy and damn she good ..

Now I wouldn't usually do this but I can't stop her it feels great and she finna make me cum.

Unpause

The dream..➡➡
"Mmm yes right there damnn please don't stop" she starts to slow down I run my fingers thru her hair as she eats me . She speeds up going faster and faster.. "SHIIII" I start moving up and down on her and she let's out a lil laugh an looks up at me...
"NIGGA DON'T STOP mmm" I moaned out as cum started to drip.

I wake up Jay is over in her bed sleep I feel sum wet on my sheets I look down "shitt" I whispered to myself ....

End of dream

 7:16 pm 
Aryanna pov
I woke up and rolled over and grabbed my phone and looked at the time , FUCKKK , I jumped out of bed and hurried and grabbed some clothes took a shower did my daily morning hygiene. Once I got myself together I looked in the mirror " Okay a nigga looking good as fuckk" I say to myself smiling like a goof in the mirror.
Aryanna pov
I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my bag and my water bottle. As I walked down the hall I saw Jay walking down the hall towards me. She stopped me and I smiled like an idiot. Honestly I don't know why I smile Everytime she comes near me or if I see her. She smiled at me and said "Yo I know we only been knowin each other for ion know couple months .

* Its been like 4months since me and her have known each other *
Jay pov
She continues her question .. "Soo will you be my girl..??
Aryanna pov
There was a silence. She lifted my chin up and kissed me. Something about that kiss just gave me chills. I grabbed her hand and held it and said "Yes I will be your girl😊😌. I smiled harder than ever. She kissed me harder in the hallway and grabbed my waist I rested my hand on her cheek and the other on her chest and kissed her back. Students were walking by like they never seen a couple. Like gon somewhere.

She pulled away and I pulled her back and kissed her one more time then pulled away. "Better get to class , I'll be there in a minute.

Since we had the class together I'm kinda glad that she would actually attend this class for the first time. Glad they didn't kick her out or I would have missed my chance. 

I walked into class and sat in my normal seat .
Aryanna// professor pov
Professor ~ So class make sure you get all of these notes before this slide changes in 5,4,3,2,1 ... *slide changes*

NIGGAA I yelled out loud

Professor ~ Excuse me. I told the whole class that they needed to have that slides notes finished by the count down.

MeNahh nigga you just started counting down like give a bitch time to write some people write slow .

Professor ~ well if your gonna be in this class you need to write faster. Go out in the hall and take a breather since you think you can yell in this class .

I get up and storm out slamming the door behind me.

Professor ~ Now class *taps on the board* let's continue.

I walked out in the hallway and Jay happen to see me and yelled "Yo bae" I looked up and waved and she approached me ." Yo what's wrong" she kissed me ad I barley kissed back . I started to tell her and I held back the anger. She took my hands and let me squeeze her hands as hard as I could to calm down and kissed my forehead.  Before We walked outside I walked into the classroom and got my things and walked back out.

"Shit its bright" I said as we walked out to the parking lot.

We hopped in her car and we just talked til we saw they were changing classes. We kissed and walked to our next class.

~End of the day ~

I walked back to the dorm and walked in and said "Alexa play "Talk about it"~Cartier Caash

I started singing along and just laid on the bed til I fell asleep and music continued to play I slowly fell asleep. ...

Vote & comment
Enjoy❤🤞