Chapter Twelve

Previously....

" Who told you to come out in just a towel looking so scrumptious and and DAMN NIGGA"

"Me ,myself and I nigga you know damm well ion get dressed in the bathroom when it's steaming hot after I get out my body gotta cool off "

"Hmm I bet it do ... looking mighty scrumptious .... fineee ass "

"Ima come over there and slap you keep on "

"Aha might as well choke me while you at it "

" you so damn extra "

"But you love my extra ass" *laughs*

"You ain't wrong ..." *smirks*

"Uh huh wipe that smirk off yo damn face I gotta go to work and you gotta go to class we ain't got time no ma'am "

*continues to smirk * " so you telling me ...mmm Ight "

"Mmm Ight is right gone head wipe that smirk off yo face

"Alright alright damn chill .. I'm out this Bitch see you after you get off work"*Opens the door*

"Nigga where is you going you didn't give me a kiss is you out your damn mind trying— * she rushes over and kisses me * shii you think you slick * kisses again* like who do you think you are "

"NIGGA SHUT THE HELL UP I GAVE YOU YO DAMN KISS "

~Jay walks out the door as soon as she shuts the door and turns around... Her throat gets grabbed and the grip gets tighter and tighter...she gets pinned to the door and a knife enters her stomach three times she starts to bleed out until....

~Ambulances rush to the campus~

Ary rushes out of the dorm after hearing a loud bang against the door it was Jays body as she fell in front of the door Ary rushes to her bed grabs her phone and calls 911,as she starts to cry

Dispatcher: 911 what's your emergency

Ary : hi..um ... m-my gf has been stabbed and she's barely breathingggg *cries more* p-pleaseee send help *cries*

Dispatcher : okay okay Ma'am we're sending someone now , but we need you to answer a few questions?!

Ary :*sniffs* mhm okay ?

Dispatcher: *asks questions *

Ary : *Answers all of them *

Dispatcher: Okay ma'am They're on there way call back if she starts do have any of the other symptoms I told you

*hangs up*

Ary ~ " Goddammit who would do this shit ... *starts to cry more * "come on baby stay with me I'm not finna lose you not today life won't be the same without you " ...*cries*

EMT PERSON 1

EMT PERSON 2

*They lift Jay up on the stretcher and puts her in the ambulance as quick as possible *

Ary gets in her car and throws her phone in the passenger seat and follows to the hospital ,tears rolling down her face ...

Short chapter Ik but more chapters to come ...