Chapter Nine

Previously....

7:45am

Jay and Aryanna had fell asleep. On Jay's bed.

Jays POV
  I sat up trying not to wake Ary up thinking bout what that nigga did to her made me beyond mad like ooo I wanna kill her she ain't have no right to be doing all that shit all she had to do was work on the project with Ary and leave. Shit man.

  I slowly lift up making sure she still sleep as I move from under her. She groaned a Lil and moved but she stayed asleep. I took me a quick shower , fixed my hair Lil bit back threw it up in a bun with my baby curls hanging out in the back.

Ary was still sleeping so I grabbed my phone and charger and walked out shutting the dorm door behind slowly and softly. Locking it after I shut it.

As I was walking down the hall getting ready to exit I saw that nigga that was in my dorm messing with my girl I thought to myself she finna get fucked up. I started walking over to her but then sum chick walked up to her and started talking I stopped in my steps thought about it as I stood still , then said "fuck it" I walked up to her and said " Yo G let me talk to u for a sec "  she turned and went "Nigga do you not see me talking" as she looked back at me then turned back to the girl ... She then took another look behind her and said "Oh shit" as she started to run I grabbed her by her jacket and said " Nigga chill out but try to run again and ima tackle yo ass". She cleared her throat and got quite.

After we had talked we made a deal that she was gonna leave my girl alone on one condition..... If I bring her the drugs you know that good good.

I went back to the room to check on Ary and.....

Ary PoV

*phone rings *

~Conversation ~

Ary~ hello ?

Steph ~ heyyy mamas

Ary ~ ugh what do you want can you just leave me alone we are no longer friends, what don't you get?

Steph ~ Look I'm sorry about all that ...I don't know what i was thinking I know I shouldn't have did that to you I should have just worked on the project ... Sorry Ary

Ary~ hmmm mhm well should I even forgive you after the harm that was done? Hmmmm..