Chapter Fifteen

Previously....

Damn why he so rude someone must have pissed in his coffee I open the dorm door Jay goes to her bed and I go to the kitchen grabs a bottle of water and comes back out I've never seen her be so silent in my life I don't know weather it was because she was scared or just upset that she didn't make it to class or if it was something else bothering her . I looked at her she looked up and a small smile went across her face as I smiled a little at her but I could tell something was up I walk up to her and kicks her leg softly she looks up at me again and she starts to rub the back of her neck ..."yo neck hurt or sum?" .. I ask ..." Nah — I'm fine just —.." just what Jay?" It's just I've never had anyone here for me like you have been , you've been by my side through everything.. the mishaps and mistakes and the drug selling honestly everything and I've just never had anyone like that I don't know how to react because everyone's always le— I cut her off " aww well of course I'm gonna be here but I'm not like them other bitches you was wit people can say they aren't like people but me I actually show I'm not you don't gotta worry about me ever leaving if I leave that'd be the most stupidest thing I'll ever do besides failing that test that I knew the answers to but couldn't focus because you had me fucked up that day but that's not the point the point is I'm not going anywhere and that's a promise i plan to keep .

Jay starts to smile real big like an idiot who just got candy for the first time

~Jay gives fake southern accent~ aww shucks gon make me blush  *laughs*

Remind me never to do that again she says as she laughs ...

I don't know what it was but just hearing her laugh for the first time in awhile since everything happen was a great feeling and I'm glad she's able to laugh once again makes all hope come back and reassures me that she will be back to herself sooner than ever ....

1:08 am

I went and took a shower while Jay was sleeping I then just stood in the shower just letting the water run down my body tears start to fill into my eyes I lean against the shower wall and I started to cry my eyes out.

Jay woke up and stood in the doorway and I didn't realize it until she goes " What's up love why ya crying "she up to the shower I quickly wipe my face " pshh I'm not crying the shower steam made my eyes water *sniffs* ....."Girl stop playing with me I can sense when you're crying don't play you may be a stud but you turning into a fem ".

"No I'm not quit playing with me "

"Mhm mhm says the one who brought a lingerie and sum from Victoria secret but for real doe wassup "

" okay okay but if I'm turning into a  fem it's because of you so don't blame that on me .. but I just feel bad that all this shits happening and I can't do anything about it and it hurts I'm guessing "...

" Nobody can do shit about what happen babygirl because things are gonna happen and we can't do anything about certain things but we'll get through it now get out the shower this bathroom is hella hot *she walks out *

" Damn running all the damn hot water and and making the bathroom hot as fuck shiii got me fucked up who you think you is "

"YO WIFE,GIRLFRIEND , FIANCÉ, ALL THE ABOVE IS WHO I AM NIGGA THE FUCK "

"Oh you heard that lemme hush before i get smacked "

"It's what you better do mm got me messed up talm bout who I think I am ..you better go on somewhere nigga "