Chapter Seven

6:45pm

Professor: "you will have a project due next week about the assignments you were assigned make sure you and you're partner work together."

Arynna pov
I don't even know where to start on this project like I got some of it done but Steph is the brain in the this ion know where she at she was suppose to be here an hour ago.

*knocking*

Bout time nigga where you been. She look like she just came from the gym I invite her in the dorm and grab her some cold water she takes her shirt off and throws it on the bed I bite my lip and handed her the water. I turn to walk back to the kitchen and she grabs my arm and I look at her "what are you doing my nigga". "Chill G , I just wanted to thank you for the water. "  "mhm Yuh no problem". She let's go of my wrist and smirks.

The session of what happen in he room⬇⬇

12:00am

We finally finished the project. But Steph kept staring me down and Jay wasn't home yet she works late on Tuesdays. Steph leaned in for a kiss and I backed away and moved back she says "come on mamas " "Nah you gonna have to go "  she looked a lil angry and she Pinned me down and yanked my pants and boxers down and shoved two fingers in my pussy I let out a moan of anger I didn't want her to do this I yelled "STOP , PLZ STOP".. I prayed and hoped Jay was on her way down the hallway to our dorm. Steph covers my mouth as she eats my pussy. I am mumbling stop but then I remembered nobody can hear me. But Jay heard she was outside the dorm door I heard her keys jingling she finally got in and saw Steph and me in almost tears and squirming. She grabs Steph by her bra and throws her against the wall and says " NIGGA THE FUCK YOU DOING HUH"  Jay was beyond angry she beat the fuck out of steph. I was on the floor curled up in a ball crying I couldn't stop her I was saying over and over...

Jay's pov
"Baby , baby its okay I'm here she Kisses my forehead as she picks me up and wraps me in a cover in her arms and she rocks me a little and says "Shhh I'm here I'm here...

Ima kill that nigga .... Jay says under her breath