Chapter Eighteen

Ary's POV

That car ride was ion know how to explain it but Jay really wants a baby I mean I'm fine with it but been in college for 4 yrs I wanna take a break have a life with her for a bit I mean at least before we bring a child in this world I mean I got a nice shape ion wanna lose that but I guess a natural birth is better than anything ... just wish we could wait .. I really just don't think I'm ready for all that but jay was so serious about it I'd hate to disappoint her but I think we need to atleast wait a yr I mean I said what I said about looking for a sperm donor because before anything we gotta find someone whose willing and not gonna guilt trip us that may take awhile not gonna lie we're moving from Florida and to North Carolina one of my homies found us a place to stay . The house is hella nice too I mean like we could have so many house parties I mean we probably will anyway but that's not the point .. We aren't booking a plane ticket we just gonna drive cuz I mean North Carolina ain't that far from Florida it's only 9hrs away so not to bad .

We pulled up at the crib I got out the car after Jay parked the car in the drive I started to walk in the house *Gun shots * I dropped to the ground and Jay shut the car door I thought she was out the car but when I stood up this nigga was in the car holding her knees looking like a scared lil puppy but it was cute I walked up to the car and knocked on the window she jumped and I laughed like damn chill out..

She got out the car and was like "Nigga don't do that shit you heard them gun shots that shit was loud as hell " — We walked in the house I locked the door after she walked in .

Friday April 12 , 2:34pm

I started to to pack even though I should have packed yesterday but I didn't because I was tired as fuck an plus it was hot as hell in this house so I just wanted to lay around and not do anything .

"YOOO BABE " Jay yelled

"WHAT "

" HURRY UP I WANNA GET ON THE ROAD !"

*mumbles* "she got me fucked up I'm packing as fast as I can ...ugh"

"Nigga hurry up damn I wanna get on the road shii the future will be there before we are."

"I'm coming ", I yell back shit you always wanna rush somebody like damn I'm packing as fast as I can damn you better chill out " I start walking down the hallway continuing to mumble under my breath "Damn got me messed up "

We finally get on the road after I put my suitcase and other shit in the trunk and back seat.

About 5 hours into driving Jay stops for gas and as she's pumping gas her phone rings I look down at it and see it was some girl a stud of course name Alexis. I'm like nigga who tf is this and why she got heart eyes beside her name ...

I answered the call being a bitch because first off why you calling my girl and second off why the fuck you in her contacts .

Phone call

Her~ hello ..hello

Me~ hey wassup lil slut

Her~ um excuse me is Jay there

Me~ nah bitch why the fuck you calling for

Her~ that's nun of your business..

Me~ it is my business because bitch I'm her fucking girlfriend

Her~ girlfriend gurl bye I'm her fuckin wife

Me~*slient*

Her~ hello anyone there

Me~ *ends call*

Jay gets back into the car and I look at her and she looks at me .

"Yo baby what's wrong "

"Don't baby me go baby that wife of yours "

"Nigga what wife "

"Don't play stupid Jay you know good and well who I'm talking about the girl in yo phone name Alexis the one with the heart eye emojis around her name yeah that bitch she called you and I answered so um looks like you got some explaining to do matter fact ion even wanna hear it take me to a fuckin hotel right now I don't got time for these little childish games you playin shit Jay what the fuck a fu-

"Let me explain bae "

"Did you just cut me off nigga don't get smacked because you know damn well I will hit a bitch "

"Yeah that's what I motherfuckin thought .. damn hurry up and get me to the damn hotel I don't even wanna be in this car with yo ass "

You really playing huh really playing well guess what you playing with the wrong one ..

A motherfuckin wife my nigga a motherfuckin wife

I get out of the car grabs my shit and I check into a hotel Jay runs after me talking about some " baby I know this looks bad but let me explain.. just—

"Can you please just let me explain "

I turn around and looks at her dead in her face and goes well start explaining because I don't even wanna be around you right now I thought I could fuckin trust you bu—

*kisses*

"Okay look yes I was married but I told her to keep me informed for the divorce papers and the custody papers for the two kids.

Hold on hold on Kids my nigga

Yeah yeah but that's not the point the point is is that I'm getting custody of them and we're getting a divorce from her yeah I should have been honest with you from the get but I wasn't because anytime someone hears about that they run away and they act like well ion know but yeah ..

So why she got heart eyes beside her name

Cuz we'll you see *scratches the back of her neck* you see I forgot to change that and—

Yeah fix that...

Okay okay I gotchu but don't leave me

Nigga you got a fuckin wife I'm staying at this motherfuckin hotel til that wife of yours that slutty lil thang is gone

Ight you ain't have to take it there

Well I took it there so fix it Jay I'm out