Ron's regret

Not my best one but here is it anyways

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Draco were currently sitting in the crimson and gold colored Gryffindor common room. A cool breeze entered the room through open windows. Most people had gone down into the grounds enjoying what would be the last sunny days before winter would approach. The only people that remained in this room (apart from them) were Neville and Luna making out on a giant armchair by the fireplace.

"Guys stop making out, it's disgusting" shouted Ron across the room.

Hermione smacked him in return," stop being a prat Ron"

"I love making out with Neville, its fun" Luna yelled back happily whereas Neville turned scarlet.

Ignoring them Ron turned towards another couple in the room who were intertwined together. Harry was sitting on Draco lap trying to do his homework. Being the massive nerd he is Draco had done his ages ago, it left him extremely bored. His arms were around Harry's waist, nuzzling his neck ever so often and placing soft kisses there. It made harry quite distracted as this essay was due tomorrow and he had barely done anything "go get yourselves a room"

Hermione eyed him with distaste annoyed by his childish antics he need to grow up

"If you insist" said Draco winking at him while lifting harry up bridal style in the direction of their dormitory while harry laughed against t his chest.

"That is not what I meant "shrieked Ron horrified, Luna giggled.

"Harry your homework" said Hermione but she didn't receive no response, irritated she rounded up on Ron "how dare you give him a reason to abandon his studies Ronald"

The red head recoiled in fright because he could see flame burning inside of her eyes, ready to blow up. The result of explosion all the damage would fall upon him. It was most likely that he would either be tortured or be poked to death by eagles.

"Guys please don't ruin my bed like last time" Neville called after the people who had disappeared up the stairs. The remaining sorceress stared at him in confusing and Luna giggled louder than ever.

"What?" he asked seeing their expressions," they always use mine"

"Makes sense, it's nearest to the door"