FRIZZING WHIZBEES

WORD COUNT:- 320

Harry potter reached for the last pack of frizzing whizbees in the shelves of honey dukes only to find a certain blond haired boy reach for it at the same time.

"Malfoy" said harry acknowledging the boy.

"Potter'

"It's mine Malfoy"

"Not if I reach for it first"

They both had their hand on the package. None of them removed their hand or moved it in any way possible.

"Leave it Malfoy"

"You leave it potter"

Draco was about to say something else but he suddenly grinned, an idea forming in his brain he intensely continued to look at Harry.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Draco continued to gaze at him deeply smiling.

"Cut it out"

Finally he breathed out "I love you potter"

"I...you-WHAT?" harry's face became pink. At the exact moment his grip loosened on the pack. Draco snatched it and ran towards the counter.

"Hey! Wait" yelled harry chasing after him. Draco pulled out his wand while running and started twirling it. At once the products if the shelves beside harry popped out trying to distract him from reaching Draco. Bertie bott's every flavored beans scattered onto the floor and acid pops began flying into the sky. The rest of the sweets were trying to free themselves from their packing so that they could attack harry.

A pixie puff managed to free itself but harry dodged it like he dodged every other sweet. He should be pleased that Dudley helped him improve his dodging skills.

He reached the honey dukes counter breathless only to find Draco Malfoy holding a honey dukes bag.

"To late potter, maybe now you can admit that you can't win everything"

"No way" replied harry crossing his arms.

Draco rolled his eyes, he shoved the bag into Harry's arms, gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked away.

"Malfoy" sighed harry following him out of the shop that idiot

This one-shot is inspired by the following tumblr post, btw I hope you enjoyed it.