Part 13

The next few days were peaceful surprisingly. Today was my date with my dad. I pull into the parking lot of the diner and head inside. Dad stands up pulling me into a hug and kisses my head. "How you doing?" He asks as we both sit down. "Doing a lot better. The cullens are very kind and accepting." I smile at him.

"That's good. I always knew I liked that family. Hows your classes been?" He asks again. "Easier than I thought they would be. Esme helps me out whenever I get stuck. And sometimes if Carlisle takes the day off he helps too." I tell him and he nods. We chat about random things as our food is brought out and we eat. 

As we get desert dad seems to get upset at something behind me and I turn seeing Bella. I turn back as I roll my eyes trying to ignore her. "So now you eat with criminals?" She sneers and I ignore her as dad sighs. "Bella your sister is not a criminal." He huffs. "She is not my sister. She's a criminal who needs to go away" She snaps and I clench my hand around my fork. "Bella that's enough. You need to go home now. We will talk later" He snaps. 

"Talk about what? How your choosing a murderer over your own daughter?" She says making the diner go silent. "Bella that is enough. Your making a fool of yourself. You need to leave. I'm calling your mother later tonight" Dad says hitting his hand on the table angrily. "No. The murderer needs to leave." She snaps. I throw my fork down and stand up turning to glare at her. She tries not to show it, but I see the slight fear in her eyes now. 

"Like I told your little bitch of a friend, if your gonna say shit. Say it to my face." I say glaring deeply at her. "You shouldn't be here. You should be in jail" She says trying to look tough. "I'm getting really tired of your shit. Quit being fake. First your support me now your against me. What because you didn't get your way and get the guy? Deal with it." I snap at her and her eyes flare angrily. 

"You're going to end up killing all of them! I'm trying to save them" She says defensively. I roll my eyes at her and chuckle. I turn to sit back down trying to be the bigger person and dad looks proudly at me. "That's right you little murderer. Back down" She says and I stop. Dad just nods knowing I'm at my breaking point. I ball up my fist and turn decking her across the face. She drops onto the ground squealing and crying. "You bitch! You broke my nose!" She yells.

"Dad arrest her!" She yells. "Bella I'm not arresting your sister. You antagonized her. Go get checked at the hospital." He tells her simply. "Dad this was great, but I'm gonna head out. We can maybe do another dinner... far from her" I say and he nods frowning. I grab my jacket and walk out. Bella chases after me screaming at me wildly. I spin around punching her again and she drops again. "You seriously need to stop pushing boundaries. One day, you'll learn" I snap.

I climb into my car and speed out of the parking lot. I get back home and everyones in the living room. "Hey how was your dinner?" Esme asks me. "Could have went better." I mumble. "Oh my god. Cameron what happened to your hand?" I hear Rosalie ask worried. I look down at my hand seeing my knuckles red and a little bit of blood. 

"Oh my sister happened." I shrug as Carlisle leads me to sit down. "What happened?" She asks again. "She showed up calling me a criminal. Then called me a murderer. Didn't have the guts to talk crap to my face. But once I turned away again she started up. So I punched her. Dad didn't care. I left, she tried to follow me so I punched her again. Here I am." I shrug and she sighs. 

Carlisle cleans my hand gently and wraps my knuckles. "You are one badass mate" Emmett teases lightly. I giggle softly at him and Rose nudges him but is smiling. Carlisle kisses my head as he goes getting rid of the trash. I sit next to Alice and nuzzle my face into her neck. I see her smile and giggle softly. I lean closer leaving a peck on her neck. She tenses and I blush.

"We should all go hunting" Edward says suddenly. Everyone seems confused but soon agrees and they all leave except Alice. She pulls my face away from her neck and kisses my lips. I kiss her back and squeak as she picks me up flashing into her and Jaspers room. Her touch on my body is light as a feather leaving me writhing under her.

She watches me pleased at how my body reacts to her touch. She leans down pecking my lips before trailing hickeys down my neck. She continues a trail of hickeys across my chest and hips before she lays her naked body between my legs. She kisses the inside of my thighs lightly nipping and I whimper softly. "Alice please" I whine softly. Her eyes meet mine and I can see she's excited too.

She brings her hand up circling my clit with her fingers. I gasp and moan as her fingers speed up, dipping down spreading my wetness. She leans down giving kitten licks to my core, her fingers pushing into me. I moan louder as she does so and I see her smirk. Her fingers immediately speed up inside me making my moans louder. She flicks her tongue over my clit making me moan and writhe wanting more. "Alice! More" I moan out and hear her moan as well. 

She stops her movements smirking at me. "I like those choices" She speaks and I blush as she had seen what I was deciding to do. I tug on her and she lets me tug her up closer. She twists her body and I tug her so she's straddling my face. She leans down latching back onto my clit and I moan. I tug her hips down, her wetness right in my face and I waste no time in licking her pussy. 

I can feel her moan on me and it makes me moan in return. As I start to devour her I moan as her movements and tongue move faster. I reach up rubbing her clit as I moan loudly. "Oh god Alice" I moan as I latch onto her clit. She moans against me making me moan more. As my orgasm creeps closer her movements speed up even more. I cry out against her clit as I suck harshly on her clit, my orgasm crashing over me. 

I hear her moan my name as her own orgasm covers my face. As we both calm down she sits up. I grab her hips with a cheeky grin latching onto her clit again. She moans in shock but I keep going. As I continue licking her, she grinds on my face as I do so. As she rides my face I gasp squealing in shock as I feel lips latch around my clit. I look down shocked to see Rosalie naked between my legs. 

She doesn't stop her speedy torture adding her fingers making me moan more. I latch back on to Alice's clit and speed up my movements moaning as Rosalie continues to eat me out. Alice lets out a loud moan as her cum covers my face again. As I lick up all her cum I release her hips, and she slides off of my face. She gives me a flashy smile before disappearing. I gasp moaning as Rosalie nibbles on my clit. 

She stops her movements and crawls up my body kissing me roughly. "You're mine and Emmetts now" She mumbles against my lips. I moan getting excited and she smirks picking me up and speeding through the house to their room. I don't see Emmett but can't question it as she pushes me against the wall. I was in for a night of fun now.