Part 4

My room is the attic. I go up and change into my pajamas before coming back to my room. I see Jasper laying on my bed and walk over to him. "So you are my company for the night huh?" I smile at him. "That I am darlin" He smiles. He sits up and I sit next to him. His arm wraps around my waist hugging me into his side.

"I'm so glad you're finally here darlin" He says softly. He kisses the top of my head and I smile as I nuzzle my face into his chest. "You know, another thing Carlisle didn't mention. When vampires share a mate, we all have to mark our mate. It's like a sign to show other vampires your spoken for" He explains. 

"Are you trying to hint at something Mister Hale?" I tease lightly as I sit up to look at him. "I just might be darlin" He chuckles at me. "Ya know.. I love that accent of yours" I smile up at him. He chuckles at me and I grin. "So, why don't you mark me?" I say softly. "If you're okay with it" He says softly. I nod at him and he nods. 

He twists us and lays me down making me giggle softly. He leans down and gives me a light kiss. I kiss him back and he smiles kissing down onto my neck. I bite my lip as he kisses around my neck. I whimper softly when he kisses below my ear. I gasp, my hand covering my mouth as he bites into my neck.

A warm feeling courses through me as he pulls back. He moves my hand giving me a light kiss. "That was not what I expected" I giggle lightly. "I didn't hurt you did I?" He asks softly. I shake my head no. "No.. that actually felt kinda good." I blush at him. "Well I'm glad I didn't hurt you darlin" He says laying next to me. 

I turn and cuddle into his chest as he runs his fingers through my hair. "You're perfect darlin" He says kissing the top of my head. I smile nuzzling my face into his chest. "Get some sleep. I'll be here" He tells me softly. I fall asleep cuddled up to his chest, a smile on my face.

I wake up the next morning to Bella shaking me. "Get ready for school." She tells me walking out. Jasper walks out of my closet making me smile. "You get dressed. Edward is picking you up for school alright?" He smiles at me. "Okay." I smile. He gives me a light kiss before he disappears out my window. 

I go into my closet and see an outfit put together. A small note sits next to it. "I decided to pick you an outfit. Love Jasper" I read with a chuckle. I slide on the jeans and turn grabbing the shirt. It's a shirt that's bigger than me which then makes me realize it isn't mine. I smell it and I smell 4 different colognes. It make me giggle realizing it smelled like all four of the boys. 

I slide on my shoes and brush my hair doin it into a messy bun. I grab my bag and phone heading downstairs. As I eat I talk with my sister before hearing a honk. "Who's that?" Bella asks looking out the window. "What is Edward Cullen doing at our house?" She asks confused. "Oh that's for me." I say and get up walking out. 

I smile at him and he pulls me into a hug. "Let's go" He says opening my door. "Ooo such a gentleman" I tease as I get in. He drives off and heads for the school then. "I see Jasper told you about marking." He chuckles. "He did. He also pick my outfit" I tell him. "I was wondering what he was doing with my cologne" Edward says making me giggle. 

When we park he turns to me. "So, according to everyone else. Me and you are dating. Since they think Alice and Jasper, and Rose and Emmett are dating." He tells me. "Okay. I think I can deal with that" I grin at him. "Can you really?" He teases lightly. "I think I can" I giggle. "Don't you dare open your door" He tells me getting out. He walks around and opens my door for me.

"What a gentlemen" I say with a giggle. He chuckles throwing an arm around my shoulder. "Well, may as well do it right if we're all going to hell" He says with a grin. I laugh as he leads me to his siblings. "Hello everyone" I smile at them. "There's the beauty." Emmett says with a cheeky grin. I roll my eyes at him but laugh.

"By the way. I like the shirt" I tell Jasper. "That's why you took our cologne?" Emmett asks him. Jasper nods with a chuckle. "Well I like it. You boys smell very good" I say sticking my tongue out at him. "Well thank you" Emmett grins. We talk a bit more before the bell rings. Edward walks inside with me and walks me to my first class.

"I will see you after this class." He tells me with a smile. "If I have to" I sigh dramatically making him chuckle. "Yes you do" He says. He kisses the top of my head before walking down the hall to his class. I walk in sitting with Jasper and Rose. A girl in front of me turns to face me with a grumpy face. 

"So what did you do to get him to go out with you? Or is he the next one your going to go after? Kill him then toss the blame at someone else" She sneers at me. "I didn't have to do anything. Maybe that's why he likes me. Cause unlike every other girl in this school. I'm not going crazy over him trying to jump his bones" I snort at her.

"Your just using him." She sneers. "Honey why don't you mind your damn business and focusing on fucking the football team since that's all your good at alright?" I say with a glare. "You're a freak just like your little friend that's dead" She says. I get up and yank her out of her chair. "If you ever. Say something about Anthony to me when you didn't know him. I will put you in a coma." I snarl at her.

Her eyes are wide and she nods quickly. I shove her back at her chair and she falls backwards over it. I grab my bag and walk out of the room quickly. Edward is already standing in the hallway waiting for me. He pulls me into a hug and once I calm down I start to cry. He doesn't say anything, just holds me tightly.