Part 8

The next day was sunny and Esme had convinced my dad that I wouldn't leave the guest room so he called me out of school. He then texted me a bit later and told me he was talking with mom about what to do about Bella's actions. The others were home but apparently they were going out to do something, except for Emmett and Rosalie. They wanted to stay with me.

I hug everyone tightly as they get ready to leave. They each give me a kiss before leaving, Rose and Emmett sitting in the living waiting for me to come back. "So now what?" I giggle laying across their laps. "Anything you want." Rose smiles down at me. "Hmm..." I hum making a face and they both chuckle. I sit up and get up and they watch me curiously. I grab their hands and tug lightly making them get up.

I tug them up to their room and they follow still curious. As Rose shuts their door they both turn to me and I blush. "I want you both to mark me." I say quickly getting shy again as I said it. I hear movement and my head is tilted up and I lock eyes with Rose. "Don't be shy baby. We were just waiting for you to ask." She smiles. "Well, everyone else had, and I really want everyones. Cause since the others started marking me, I've felt like something was missing" I rant.

"That's okay baby. We would love to" She tells me and I nod. She leans in kissing me just like in my jeep. Her hand moves to the back of my neck as we slowly move and I squeak as I fall onto their bed. "Where can we mark you?" She asks me gazing over my neck. "I love these little love bites" She says dragging her fingers across them making me shiver. "You guys pick where" I blush. 

Her hands slide up my stomach, my shirt moving with her hands. She hums happily seeing my breasts become visible. She massages them both making me bite my lip softly and whimper at how good it felt. She smiles at the sound I made and leans down giving me a kiss. She trails her kisses down just like Edward did, but goes to the opposite nipple than he did. Her movements are slow, and sensual. 

I pant and whine as her lips finally wrap around my nipple. After a little bit she releases my now hard nipple and leans down sinking her teeth into my skin just above it. I gasp moaning as the same pleasure flies through me as the others. She smiles gently kissing me before moving to lay on the bed next to me as Emmett climbs onto the bed over me. "Hey there beautiful." He smiles at me. "Hey there handsome" I giggle softly. 

"God you're perfect." He mumbles softly with a smile. I blush and he smiles leaning down to kiss me. His kiss is passionate, and I easily kiss back with the same amount of passion. He kisses down to my neck and down between my breasts. His lips trail down my stomach to my other unmarked hip. He tugs my pants down slightly, leaving my lacy underwear in their place, although he groans softly seeing them. 

He kisses my unmarked hip softly, nipping lightly which makes me bite my lip slightly. He sucks and nibbles, leaving a hickey before biting down around the large hickey. I gasp and moan again, Emmett moving to lay on my other side, both of them cuddling me. A feeling of warmth fills me and I feel something shift in my mind. I hear the others voices and grow confused. "Are the others back?" I ask Rose and Emmett, who shake their heads. 

"I can hear their voices." I say confused. They both share confused looks before Emmett calls Carlisle. "Emmett. Is everything okay? Is Cameron alright?" Carlisle answers making me giggle softly. "I'm okay baby!" I call at the phone. "Am I on speaker?" Carlisle asks. "No. That's why I called. She says she can hear all of your voices." Emmett tells him. "When did that start?" He asks as I hear wind on their end and figure their running.

Emmett turns to me for the answer as I sit up. "Right after Emmett marked me. Which made me feel all warm and complete since I have all your marks now" I say smiling happily. Rose kisses my cheek and I smile again. "I've never heard of such a thing happening with shared mates. We will be home soon and we can all talk and figure something out." Carlisle says before hanging up. 

We go downstairs waiting and soon they all come in. I smile brightly at them and they all smile back. "So you hear voices too?" Edward teases making me giggle. "I guess so" I say smiling. They all sit as Carlisle comes in with a few books. "These are the only books on shared mates. It isn't widely known to happen much." He says. A few of them grab the few books and read through them all with their speed. 

"Wish I could read that fast" I pout playfully making them all chuckle. "Um.. Carlisle. I found something... not on the voices. But, just look" Jasper says moving to Carlisle, showing him something. "Here. Depending on how many mates are with the human, in our case Cameron. The marks are made with our venom. So, in a sense she partially changed." Edward reads out. "The more mates, the more you start to turn." Carlisle says thoughtfully. "So she must have gotten our hearing." Rose says.

"Another thing.." Carlisle says motioning to the book Jasper gave him. "After every mate has marked their human mate, the window of time begins." He reads and Emmett cuts in. "Time window for what?" He asks worried. "Let me finish. With every shared mate, obviously we mark. But apparently, there is a second step." He starts off. Once we all nod or comment he continues.

"Once the shared mate has been given the marks of all her mates. The 30 day window of true mating starts." He reads from the book. My eyes widen and my face burns and I know I'm blushing. "No matter the number of mates, the mating must occur in the order of which the mate was marked." He reads again and looks up.

"Wait. What happens if she doesn't do that? We can't just force her to do this. It isn't right" Rosalie says seeming upset. I grab her hand and she gives me a smile. "It says here if the process is not completed, the marks will disappear. And she would no longer be our mate." He says sadly as he tosses the book down. The room is silent for a few minutes before loud discussions start.