CHAPTER SIX- pampering and celebration ✔️

Start from the beginning

"This sounds like a great way to spend my day. I fed them just before we came in so they should not need fed for about another 2-1/2 hours." Then my day of pampering began. When it was time to do my nails I decided on a French manicure. I decided to go with a teased French twist hair style. They they did my makeup with a natural look and used green eye shadow.  Then mom and Emily came into the dressing room when I was getting ready to put back on my sundress. "No, we brought your dress for today. You will get changed into it now. Celeste will help you put it on. We are going to go get dressed ourselves. Then she shows me the dress and pulls out two matching infant dresses. We will wait until we are back to dress them.  (Dresses are shown at the top. It is a matching chiffon and tulle dress that is halter top and mid-thigh length. It had a silk flower on the side. The baby outfit includes a matching head band. Plus ruffle socks and white shoes.  The mother's outfit includes a pearl necklace and earrings. Plus white sandals.) I then looked down and my sleeping girls and noticed they had their nails were painted. Serena was pastel pink and Selena was pastel purple.

We then all were escorted to the bus. You see a couple of sad girls get on the bus and I do mean they do look sad. Luna Donna looks at them, "what is wrong girls?"

"Mom why did you let dad pick these dresses. They make us look short and dumpy like an old grandma on that tv show we watched last night."

Emily looked at her daughter, "your fathers the wonderful Alpha and Beta, they ordered these dresses. They were so proud they found dresses that would not make the boys want to take a second look at you. Now put a smile on your face and let me take a photo to send to your dads." The girls gave more of a grimace than a smile as she took the photo.

One dress was a pepto  bismol color, the other was a light brown and another was olive green with bright purple ribbon. The collar was circled up to the neck. The arm sleeves were poofy.. there was layer petticoats under the lower half that made them look huge. They were sad girls and none of us could blame them. Everyone on the bus even the guards felt bad for the girls.

She then looks at Luna

She then looks at Luna. "How about you tell them. I cannot stand their sad faces."

Luna says, "girls go to the back of the bus and check what we placed behind the curtain, but I want to take a picture to send to your fathers before you do." They let their moms take a picture. The girls walk all forlorn to the back and pull aside the curtains and you hear howls of delight and yelling.

"Thank you mom." Then the curtain closes and you hear zippers going down and giggles.

"I guess they liked our choices better."

Claire then announces, "Now that we have happy girls. I want to share what we are doing next. We are going to the English Tea House for a nice formal afternoon tea. We are all dressed up for the occasion. The owners are my aunts so they have a special tea they planned for us. They will even demonstrate and share with us Tea Ettiquette. Then at the end offer us some wine and since a private dining room if the moms approve those under 21 can be served the wine from their mothers or sparkling water from the staff."