Chapter 4

A/N: alright, heres chapter 4! sorry for making you put up with me and my slow uploads, dknddijs ik im a terrible person :( hope you like this, vote comment fan all that stuff :) love you guys. btw i havent edited this, and im not planning on it haha im really tired and just agh, sorry not sorry ;) ignore mistakes. and i KNOW that aiden and nick arent related, but we're gonna pretend they are. k? k. well enough of my blabbing. enjoy :)

Chapter 4

HARRY POV

Harry was tripping over his own feet as he ran to his locker. "Fuck fuck fuck," he chanted under his breath as he pushed past people in the crowded hall, receiving a few expletives and middle fingers, but he couldn't care less. If he didn't hurry, he was going to be late for his first class. Harry was NEVER late, he had never once been late to any class in his entire life, and he wasn't going to start now. He rounded the corner, knowing his locker was only a few steps away, but came to a full stop when he saw the crowd huddled around one of the lockers. "Shit," Harry muttered under his breath, praying that it wasn't HIS locker they were all pointing and laughing at. He hesitantly started down the hall again, walking this time, and as he got closer to the crowd, they all turned to face him, mocking smiles plastered on all of their faces.

Yup. That was his locker.

Of fucking course. He wasn't surprised at all.

He shoved his way through the group of people, trying to see what they were all looking at, and stopped in front of his locker, eyes widening.

"FAG."

Spray painted. In angry, thick red letters.

The crowd was silent, awaiting Harry's reaction.

He flared his nostrils and spun around to face them all. They were all looking at him eagerly, as if they were all cats and he was the mouse, the prize, the victim. Sick. Such sick, disgusting people.

He didn't have to think about who did this. He KNEW it was Nick.

Harry took a deep breath and unlocked his locker, taking out a few books and then slamming it shut. He turned around to face the still-silent crowd again, before bitterly smiling. "Please, thank Nick for this lovely surprise for me. It's gorgeous," he said sarcastically, before beginning to push his way out of the circle. Before he could make his way out though, someone grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him back against the lockers, knocking the wind out of him. "You little fucker," a voice muttered in his ear.

Aiden Grimshaw. Yipee.

Aiden was two years younger than his brother, and was in the year that Harry was supposed to be in. He was also on the football team (shocker) but had never been very good. He was on the JV team, unlike Nick, Louis, Zayn, and Liam, who were on varsity. But that didn't mean that he still wasn't twice Harry's size, with double the strength.

He slammed Harry back against the lockers again. "What the fuck did you think you were doing? Making a fool of my brother like that," he muttered again. "Maybe you didn't get a face full of it yesterday, but you will now, princess." And then, without warning, his fist shot out and collided with Harry's jaw, making him hiss in pain. Harry tried to shove his way out from behind Aiden, but Aiden wouldn't budge. "What's the matter, princess? Don't like it?" Aiden teased. The crowd cheered him on. Harry stared daggers at Aiden, not saying a single word. Aiden pulled his fist back and slammed it against Harry's face again, and Harry bit his lip to stop his whimpers from escaping. He was surely going to get a black eye, no doubt about it. He desperately wished Louis were there with him, to help him out again, but the thought was ridiculous. Louis wouldn't be able to help him out again. And as Aiden's fist collided with his nose with a crunch, Harry thought about how pathetic he was, how worthless and stupid and disgusting, wondering how he ever could've thought that Louis might actually like talking to him.