Chapter 12

A/N: wow, it's almost 2013 innit?! gahh it feels so weird, i dont know haha. anywho, heres chapter 12, please please PLEASE vote fan and comment, i absolutely love comments and i try my best to respond to every single one, so a comment telling me what you think would be much appreciated :) i hope you enjoy this chapter of larry fluff as much as i enjoyed writing it! xx

Chapter 12

HARRY POV

When Harry woke up the next morning, he was feeling extremely uncomfortable, yet oddly relaxed and content at the same time.

He felt extremely hot, as if he were burning. He could feel a layer of sweat all over his skin, and a hot weight on his stomach. He felt like he couldn’t move.

Slowly, the haze of sleep faded away as he blinked his eyes open, and then last night’s events came rushing back.

He froze, and looked down at himself.

He was fully clothed, in what he had been wearing last night when the lads had come over to play video games. He also saw that the heavy weight on his stomach was an arm, and his chest seized up when he realized whose arm it was.

He slowly turned his head to the right, and saw the top of Louis’ head, hair wild and tousled, curled up against his side. In that instant, Louis let out a small groan, shifting in his sleep and pulling Harry closer, tighter, and nuzzling his face into Harry’s chest.

If Harry had thought he felt hot before, he was on fire now.

Blood rushed to his cheeks, his heart began pumping faster and faster and he felt as though he might explode. This was so intimate, this was really really intimate and he didn’t even know Louis that well, what would Louis do when he woke up and saw them literally on top of each other in bed and just oh god this looked really bad.

He didn’t even know how they had ended up asleep together. It just kind of happened. He wasn’t complaining of course, and the feeling of Louis pressed against him felt weirdly natural and familiar, but…Louis would just think it was all really weird. Or worse, he’d think Harry had initiated the cuddling, and would assume that Harry was into him.

Which he was. It’s just that….Louis wasn’t supposed to know that.

Harry slowly inched himself out from under Louis, holding Louis’ body up so that he wouldn’t fall and feel the lack of support. He removed himself from underneath the boy, and gently lowered him down to the bed. He froze when Louis moved around again, but relaxed when Louis stilled and continued to obliviously sleep on.