Chapter 1

A/N: wellll here's chapter 1! two uploads in one day, im quite proud of myself ;D hope you enjoy this. just warning you guys, i rarely get the chance to upload this quickly, i dont even know how i managed to do this haha i still have homework to do! so i think im gonna go get started on that right now, enjoy! vote, comment, fan please, feedback makes my life .xx

LISTEN TO THE LARRY ANTHEM BY ED SHEERAN ON THE RIGHT :) And thanks to @SWIFTIE_SHEERIO for introducing me to this song in the first place! 

Chapter 1

 HARRY POV

 Detention?!

 No.

 No no no no no.

 This NEVER happened to him. EVER.

 Call him a goody two shoes or whatever you want, but Harry Styles had never once received a detention.

He supposed he should be grateful. After all, he HAD gotten into a fight during school hours….he technically should’ve been expelled. But the headmaster decided to go easy on them and only give him and Louis a week of detention instead.

So now, starting that day, Harry had to report to Room 203 at 3 o’clock for an hour of detention after class, which was absolutely awful.

He was sitting in his maths class, chewing on his pencil, when the final bell of the day rang, at 2:55. Harry pulled the small yellow detention slip out of his pocket, grabbed his satchel, and hurried out of the classroom. He dragged himself all the way to a building across the huge ass campus, ran up 2 flights of stairs, sprinted down the hall and made it to the detention room with barely a minute to spare. He handed the slip to Mr. Anderson and took a seat in the back row of the classroom, which was a bit dense of him because the classroom was empty anyways.

Wait. The classroom wasn’t supposed to be empty.

Where was Louis?

As if on cue, said boy burst into the room, 5 seconds before 3. His eyes immediately went to the clock and he let out a breath of relief. He handed his detention slip to Mr. Anderson and caught Harry’s eye. He gave Harry a small smile, which sent Harry’s already pounding heart into overdrive. Louis slowly walked over and set his stuff down by the desk next to Harry before lowering himself into it hesitantly, eyeing Harry the entire time, as if asking if it was okay. Harry was shocked; someone who wasn’t Niall WANTED to sit next to him? That NEVER happened. He smiled at Louis, who then relaxed and plopped into the chair. Mr. Anderson, who was sitting at the desk in the front of the room, grabbed a stack of papers and stood up. “Well boys, you’re both usually good kids. I don’t know what happened today, but I’m hoping it’ll never happen again.” He looked at them expectantly. “It won’t, sir,” Harry said softly, and Louis nodded in agreement.  “Good,” the headmaster said. “Can I trust you two to stay here for the full hour while I go back to my office and finish up some paperwork? I’ll be back to check up on you before your time is up.”

Both boys nodded eagerly. Mr. Anderson chuckled. “Good. I’ll see you both soon then.” And with that, he walked out the door, shutting it behind him.