Chapter 15

A/N: hai guise. i dont get sports. i watched the superbowl for all of 5 minutes, not even exaggerating it was literally only 5 minutes, before i was just like screw it im outtt. i then proceeded to get back on my laptop and continue blogging, and then i wrote this chapter hahahaha. but apparently the ravens won so kudos to them i guess. idk what teams better or what was going on haha i wasnt rooting for anyone soo...yeah. 
so i wasnt on wattpad for all of 4 days, and then suddenly they changed fans to followers? ik its not a big deal but i was like woahh whend that happen haha. weird stuff.  
enjoy this chappie. i liked writing it, it made me happy :) hopefully itll make you happy too :D im still getting lots of lovely comments on I'll Never Let You Go and What the Heart Wants, and that's honestly really great and kinda unbelievable cus i didnt think id STILL be getting so many reads and votes and comments on those stories. im trying my best to reply to all of those so keep em coming! thanks for all of your support on those and this story also, you guys are the best.
im sorry about my slow updates, id like to update a lot more frequently but owaifjwoeifjwei it just never happens cus of work or busy-ness so i apologize yet again for my delays.  
message me if ya want. or dont. your choice :) i reply slow though so dont think im ignoring you if i dont reply for a while, i cant always get to all of them immediately but i do eventually, i promise.
this is a REALLY long author's note. it might even be longer than the chapter itself. oh wow thatd be sad....sorry not sorry hahahaha. i know most of you arent even gonna look at this. but if you do happen to stick around to read all of this, i love you very much ;D
vote. comment. follow meh. i always follow back.
i cant say fan anymore because according to this new wattpad update thingy, you're not fans, you're followers now. i preferred fans. saying vote comment and fan sounded cooler than vote, comment, and follow.
ill stop now. you're probably very irritated now. bahahahahahahaha. kthxbai ;)

Chapter 15

HARRY POV

He knew. He knew. He knew.

It was early in the morning, Harry could tell by the faint, gray light streaming in between the curtains. He dared not move to check the time on the bedside clock, however, in fear of waking up Louis, who happened to be sleeping beneath him. Harry’s head was still resting on Louis’ chest, just as they had fallen asleep. Or, attempted to fall asleep. Harry hadn’t been able to sleep for hours, his nervous thoughts echoing through his head. He estimated that he had gotten about one hour of sleep total.

He couldn’t stop thinking about what had happened. He knew. Louis knew that Harry liked him. Louis knew now. And there was nothing Harry could do about it. He had tried so hard for so long to keep it a secret, but none of it meant anything at all. Not anymore. Yes, he knew that it wasn’t entirely his fault that Louis had figured it out, it was bound to happen eventually. But it WAS Harry’s fault for allowing himself to get so emotionally attached to this boy, he should have distanced himself. After the incident on that first day with Cher, he had vowed that he would only allow himself to be close to Niall, no one else at Brookside. Clearly, he broke that promise…and, well, now, it was too late. And Harry was determined to keep Louis asleep for as long as possible, so that he’d be able to lay there with him, make contact with him for what he assumed would be the last time. He was fully prepared for Louis to wake up and take back his offer for Harry to go home with him for the holidays, and to tell Harry to never speak to him again.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Fuck.