Without the shock the pain got only worse. The metallic taste on my tongue made me wanted to puke.

"Любимая (Darling/ My Love) can you hear me?" Yuri kneeled down besides me, I couldnt talk nor make any movements.

A warm feeling made a small smile appear on my red painted lips, I enjoyed looking at my older brothers faces, I hoped Caleb, Xander and Elijah would appear as well. I also loved to look at my fiancee's face.

My hands felt the pool of blood I was laying in, another painful cough left my mouth.

This could be the end for me, I couldnt hold my eyes open any longer. I fought with myself, only a little longer and I could rest.

"Lil, open your eyes!" Victor's voice called out in horror. I didn't even register that I lost the fight already, my eyes were long closed and there was no way I would open them again.

I was too tired.

The faces I saw infront of me were my imagination, my memories.

"Любимая, open your eyes! Открой глаза! Lilith!" Yuri shook my body, his hand hold mine tightly in his.

"Where is the fucking ambulance?" Xander screamed and with this words everything around me became black and silent.

My body felt like it was flooding in space. Where was I?

I tried to think and explain to myself what was happening to me, but I couldn't. The accident felt unreal. Fake. My memories felt unreal.

Time went by and my body flooded in this endless darkness, I couldn't concentrate on anything and just stared into the dark.

"Vicky."

I blinked, what was that.

"Jon." The same voice sobbed out.

"Caleb." It was a child's voice.

"Xander." Another sob.

"Elijah."

I tried to turn my head into the direction the voice came from, with furrowed eyebrows I searched for the child.

The kid must have been scared, trapped in such a dark place, yet when I finally found the right direction, the place the child sat on was bright.

Like a small bag, she layed on the white spot curled up. She sobbed and cried, she called out my brothers names over and over again.

Who was she?

"Are you lost?" The first words that left my mouth sounded absurd.

The girl looked up and I gazed straight into the dark, the little girl had a body, she had hair, but her face wasn't there.

"I am." She called out, with widened eyes I watched the sound come out where her mouth was supposed to be.

"W-who are you calling? I could help you find them?" I stuttered and kneeled down besides her. The fear I had for this child was big, but the fear of flooding alone in the darkness again overtook my emotions.

"My older brothers." She cried out. "They left me alone and now I can't find them anymore."

"I can wait with you. I am sure your brothers didn't left you here on purpose, they definitely search for you right now." I gave her a warm smile and seated myself next to her.

"Are you sure?" She asked me, slowly the darkness around her face faded.

"I am!"

The girl's face wasn't blurred anymore, I looked straight into my own face. She looked exactly like me when I was her age.

Even the bruises on her face resembled mine.

"So it's okay to wait a little longer for them? Everything will be alright in the end?" The girl started to disappear infront of me.

I couldn't say anything to her, I just nodded.

"I am glad."

The little girl left, she didn't took the light with her.

The moment she was gone, the light started to spread. I couldn't look into this bright light any longer, I pressed my eyes together and waited.

A peeping sound appeared and I started to feel my body. I could feel a weird pain under my right breast.

I was alive.

"She is stable, the bullet caused some internal bleeding that made her spit out so much blood. She was lucky that her brother had the same blood type as her."

"Thank god, Vicky." Jon's voice breathed out in exhaustion.

There is one last bonus chapter left, stay tuned and feel free to write your wishes into the comments.

If you enjoyed this chapter please leave a vote and a comment.

Xx Mary