Side Story #4-1

Brunei's Pov

I rolled over uncomfortably on the bed before opening my eyes slightly. I could hear the rain splashing against the window as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I turned to the other side of the bed which was empty. E-eh?

  I climbed out of bed and walked out to the living room in the clothes Hong Kong lent me. There was no one around, I walked into every room to check.

  "Flower?" I called out as I searched the house.

I sighed, realising that he probably went out earlier. I think my clothes should have dried by now. I wasn't too keen on borrowing my boyfriend's clothes which seemed a little big on me.  Seeing as I was alone in the house and didn't have anything else to do, I went to go take a quick shower, changing into the white tee and long pants I wore the previous day.

I picked up my phone which was on the drawer next to the bed and sat down, scrolling through my messages. He didn't even leave me a text? I scrolled up and down, ignoring the other chats and checked if Hong Kong had left any form of notice, I might just tell him about letting me know if he leaves the house again without me later. I opened the chat which was basically spamming at this point and was still active.

Chaosss (╯‵□′)┻━┻

[Mal]
BERANINYA AWAK

[Indo]
KESALAHAN ANDA KERANA MENGAMBIL SEMUA INDOMIE SAYA

[Phil]
Stop it you keyboard warriors, you're legitimately in the same room

[Orchid 💕]
FOR THE LAST TIME, STOP SPAMMING THE GROUP CHAT WITH DUMB STUFF

[Brunei]
Why are y'all up so early and fighting
again?

[Phil]
Morning Brunei!

[Thai]
Apparently that trio were playing games all night

[Orchid 💕]
And Timor came into my room because he couldn't sleep

[Indo]
Were we really that loud?

[Viet]
Bru's so lucky~
Didn't have deal with the constant screams of "DIE" or "NOOO I DIEDD" for example. Singa nearly murdered them at 3am.

[Mal]
Right...Anyway, Brunei! How was your sleepover~?

[Brunei]
It was okay, like any other sleepover.

[Indo]
Come on bro, you don't have to be shy, you both cuddled didn't you?

[Brunei]
You guys got the wrong idea, I only stayed over because of heavy rain

I heard a click of the door as I saw Indonesia and Malay typing something. I figured he had returned and I quickly excused myself from the group chat, saying I had to go. I left my phone on the bed and walking out to the living room.

"Ah Sunflower~" Hong Kong called to me, "sorry, I kinda left early in the morning to buy some stuff."

He puts down bags of groceries in his hands and walked up to hug me. I hug him back, wrapping my arms under his shoulder.

"You could've at least texted me or left me a note," I said.

"Yeah, sorry, I will next time!" Hong replied, letting go of the hug, "I'll bring you along next time if you want."

"I like that suggestion better," I smiled, picking up two of the grocery bags, "let's keep these then."

Hong Kong nodded, taking the rest of the bags. The both of us walked to the kitchen to store away the food. The rain had seemed to settle and the splashes soften. After keeping the groceries, the both of us sat down at the sofa, it was about 11am. I kept switching my gaze between Hong Kong and the surroundings, Hong would be tapping on his phone while making sideway glances at me. I was thinking of making getting my phone or starting a conversation but someone beat me to it.

"Hey, are you okay, Sunflower?"

I look at my boyfriend before nodded quickly, "y-you're the one who's being more distant," I accused nervously, immediately regretting what I said.

"Really?" Hong Kong asked wide-eye, "I'm sorry, we can hang out if you want, just tell me and I'll try to clear my schedule."

"Yeah okay," I replied, I felt bad, I knew he also had his own issues, such as taking on a part time job to support himself financially while having school. To clear his day and miss his job just for me, it seemed very selfish of me.

"Don't worry about it," Hong Kong said suddenly, holding my hand and leaving his phone on the coffee table, "there's nothing more important than you in this world," he smiled.

That smile, ugh, its so beautiful. I nodded, looking away embarrassingly.

•••
Author's notes :
I really miss this storyy awhhhh
ss #3-1 is still under editing so no I did not skip a number~
ss 4 will be about these two, I love them with all my heart-

cyaa o/