Australia x Kazakhstan

Requested by Syrupstories

I couldnt find any fanart for this ship so I combined a couple images of them that I liked.

Aussie pov

I was walking down the hall of my school. Well, I was actually running. And that's when I ran into him (no pun intended).

I turned the corner and BAM our books and homework went everywhere as we slipped and fell on the floor.
I rubbed my head and groaned at the small bit of pain lingered there.

"I'm sorry." he whispered, looking at the floor nervously.

I looked up at him and smiled, "Don't be. It was probably my fault anyways. I should have watching where I was going."

He laughed at that, "You shouldn't have been running in the first place."

"Don't tell anyone."

He laughed as we stood up, having already picked up our stuff.
We stood and stared at each other. I recognized him but I couldn't tell who he was off the top of my head.

I shook my head and held out my hand, "I'm Australia, but you can call me Aussie."

He took my hand and shook it, still laughing a bit, "I'm Kazakhstan, but you can call me Kaz."

He's a Slavic.

My mind raced through everything my father had ever told me about his family. When my mind finally came back to reality, my mind raced to a new thought.

Kaz doesn't seem like the kind of person Father made him seem to be.

"You want to hang out after school?"

"Sure!" Kaz smiled, "See you then!"

I smiled at him as we walked back to our separate classes, turning around. I found myself blushing.

"See you then."

~~~~Time Skip brought to you by the Rice Gang~~~~

Kaz pov

I ran outside, my wings folded tightly.

"Aussie!" I smiled as I flapped my wings and brought myself to a stop.

"Hey." he smiled at me, "You have anywhere you want to go?"

"No, not really."

He smiled, "C'mon."

I laughed as I followed him to his car, "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

We hoped in his car and we were off.
After the drive, We stopped at a park.

"Follow me."

So I did.
We ended up at a cute little ice cream shack. I got a Mint Chip and Aussie got a Tiger Tiger. After that we walked around the park, just chatting.

It was getting dark, so we found a bench, which proved itself pretty hard considering the size of the park, and sat down. By then we had long ago finished our ice creams.

I yawned, leaning against Aussie. His breath hitched.

"M-maybe we should head out..."

"OK."

After a short drive, we arrived at my house.

"Well, I'll see you later." He smiled.

"Ya." I smiled, quickly planting a kiss on his cheek before rushing out of his car, "Bye!"

aussie pov

HOLY SHI-

I aM AliVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, how do you guys feel about a part 2 for this one?