"Oh you know just watched Titanic and that movie where Ryan Gosling builds that house or something."

"The Notebook?" He said with one eyebrow raised.

"Yea that one." I grinned.

"You don't watch chick flicks tho." He said eyeing me suspiciously.

"Their alright once in a while." I said as I played with my nails.

Akward silence fell thru but thanks to Dani barging in like a maniac all that was cleared out. She walked caring a big box decorated elegantly and perfect.

"It's hereeee!" She put it down on the dining table we had and then proceeded to turn on the tv and making herself at home in our hotel suite.

"We'll make yourself at home why don't you?" She grinned up at me.

"Don't mind if I do." She turned the channel to TMZ and left it there. "Sup Ed." He lifted his head and greeted her.

"Want some cereal? I'm going to get myself a bowl you want?" Ed got up and headed to the small fridge we had to take out milk.

"Nah I'm good I just came to leave the dress."

"It's here?" I said excitedly. She nodded and came over to the dining table, beside me.

"Yea wanna open it?" I nodded excitedly.

"We have pictures of Niall Horan and Ellie Goulding at the VMA's last night looking quite close." The tv said.

Dani procedded to open the lid and I gasped as I saw the dress. It was just as I have imagined it.

(Picture up top!)

"Also picture of Ellie Goulding and Ed Sheeran taken from like above. There's a picture of her hugging him and then they were holding hands for quite a bit."

Ed dropped his spoon and my attention turned to the television where there was a picture of them clearly holding hands and hugging. I put the lid on the dress back on and walked towards the tv.

"Alsooo that's not the first time they hung out. During Eds UK tour they would hang out a lot and a source close to them says she would spend quite a lot of time at his flat."

"Isn't he engaged to Claire Woods?"

"Yea they walked the red carpet together."

"Does this mean Ed Sheeran chea-" I turned off the tv.

"I'll be outside." Dani said and quickly got out.

I turned my back to Ed and just decided to take deep breaths.

"Babe I can ex-"

"Explain now." I said.

"Well I'm not gonna lie yea me and Ellie have been seeing each other for quite some time but I actually like her." He said but his volume dropped as he said those last words.

I was breathing in and out trying to control myself. My eyes were shut tightly and I tried to contain myself but it was really hard.

"Are you mad?" Ed said after a long silence.

"No." I said calmly.

"Then let's just forget about-"

"I'm not mad Ed." I turned around and faced him. "I'm pissed!"

"I'm sorry ok."

"You have nothing to be sorry about. If you would have just told me in the beginning then none of this would have happened. You should have just told me and I would have been cool with it." I gave him a small smile.

He smiled back and went to hug me.

"But she played you tho." I started laughing at Ed.

"Shut up." He punched my arm playfully.

"Is everything ok?" Dani said standing close to the door.

"Dani book a flight to London now." She looked confused but nodded.

"Why London?" Ed said as we sat down.

"I'm going to break this contract."

"Your dad's going to be pissed." Ed said

"It's ok but I guess friends?" I put my hand out.

"Always." He said instead hugging me.

"Ellie was a hoe anyways I'm sure I could introduce you to a hot Victoria Secret angel." I winked at him.

"Sure." He hugged me and left with me to get my suitcase which was already packed.

"I'll see you in LA." I nodded and proceeded to leave.

"Flight booked now we just have to get there before the paps do." Dani said.

We got in a car and it took us awhile to get to the airport with all this traffic but we made before any paps showed up.

"Barely made it." Dani said out of breath. I laughed and heard them call my flight.

"I'll see you in LA!" I said as I left.

"Harry will be waiting!" She yelled.

Harry.

>>>>>>>>>>>
She's not getting married anymore!

But Harry?