Final Chapter

Lily remembered everything. From being the chosen one to going back, but this time around she wasn't the chosen one. She had somehow changed the past and now she had a new name and life. She was now Jasmine.

"Jasmine!" Her mother yelled from downstairs. Jasmine then raced downstairs to look at her beautiful mum who was standing next to her dad. When she was reborn again she had been very conflicted. The warmth and love they showed her had been a completely new concept. It was weird, but she loved it and adored them.

"Are you excited for your first day at Hogwarts?" Her father asked.

"Of course," When Jasmine had turned eleven she instantly received her letter to Hogwarts. So this would have been the third time that she is attending Hogwarts overall. She was going to take this chance to take all the classes that she wasn't able to during the other times that she had went. She also had to find Kaa again. She honestly had missed her beloved snake. She also wanted to befriend all of her friends over again.

When Jasmine had gotten to the platform she began to smile, once she noticed the Weasley twins running through it. Next of course Ron came through.

"Theres my favorite goddaughter," Sirius said as he engulfed her into a hug.

"Uncle Sirius, uncle Remus, I didn't think you guys would make it,"

"Of course we made it. We couldn't have missed this for the world. Our little Jasmine Potter is going on her way to Hogwarts," Remus added.

"Remember to behave yourself," Her mother said.

"Don't forget to cause some trouble and prank some of the teachers....like Snape," Her father said whispering the last part causing her mother to hit him in the stomach.

"Leave Severus alone. Honestly you act like a child,"

"I was only joking honey," After talking for a bit, Jasmine said her goodbyes and hugged her family. Once she boarded the train she found a nice compartment to sit in. After awhile someone opened the door causing Jasmine to look at the person.

It was a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes with a girl who had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hello, I'm Draco and this is Pansy can we sit with you?" He asked. Jasmine smiled looking at her previous friends.

"I'm Jasmine, I would love for you guys to join me," The children instantly became friends and discussed what houses they think they would be in.
~~~~~~~~~~
During Jasmine's second year of Hogwarts, it was blissful. She didn't have anything to worry about, like she did before.

She spent the time helping her friends study and just relaxing. She loved it. Later that year her mother had gave birth to her little brother, Harry. She even found her little snake Kaa, who remembered everything like she did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
During Jasmine's fourth year the Goblet of Fire came around, yet again. But this time she didn't have to worry about getting chosen. It was just the three champions that it originally supposed to be.

But instead of her winning this time it was Cedric. He had won it fair and square. Her father was jealous when he heard about the goblet and wanted her to participate, but she said she was too young, then her mother hit him in the head.

———————————————
Years have passed since Jasmine was reborn and she is now graduating from Hogwarts. Currently she is getting ready for the party that her parents throw to celebrate. She instantly reunited with all her friends and became friends once again. She made sure to befriend all of them once again.

And she ended up on the quidditch team her first year, yet again. Even though she was a Slytherin her parents were still proud of her, the same with her uncles. They were all shocked, but they loved her the same. Her father was even jealous of her because she was on the quidditch team her first year.