Chapter 5

Lily was known as a genius. Since she had already learned everything in the future doing it in the past was a breeze. She had excelled in everything they threw at her. She had also earned Slytherin a lot of house points, Lily was a honor student both in the future and past. She couldn't help, but want to do well. Of course that had brought a lot of unwanted attention, the older slytherin had obviously protected her and made sure she was okay, but every once in awhile people came after her.

As Lily made her way down the cold hallway to her next class she had bumped into someone and fell on her butt. It had hurt a lot since her bones were so weak, but she quickly got up.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you," Lily said as she looked up to see the person she ran into. The person had actually been three people, they were all taller then her and appeared as if they were looking down on her.

"Disgusting," She heard one them say. There had been two boys and one. The girl had blonde and seemed very smug. She was also the one who had said disgusting. The boys on the other hand seemed annoyed and as if they wanted to kill Lily. The taller of the two boys had brown hair, while the shorter one had blonde. The blonde boy and girl appeared to be twins, while the other boy was their friend.

"Now I got mudblood germs on me. Lower beings shouldn't touch us upper class," The blonde boy had said. Lily on the other hand didn't pay them any mind and tried to continue to class, only to be grabbed by her arm and pulled back to them.

"How dare you dirty mudblood walk away from us when we're talking to you," The brown haired boy, who also had a tight grip on her arm had said.

"I'm sorry if I insulted my upperclassmen, but I need to get to class," Lily said as politely as she could causing the older boy to glare at her. Lily knew that if she got mad the situation would only escalate and she didn't really care if she got insulted. She grew up being insulted for everything she did, so it didn't effect her as much.

"I know who you are," The blonde girl spoke up, making Lily look at her. "You're the mudblood, Ivy, whose known as a genius,"

"What?" Her twin asked confused.

"She apparently was able to rise through the ranks of her classes easily and got every spell on the first try," The girl said. The brown haired boy on the other hand, who still had a grip on her, began to grab her even harder causing Lily to whimper in pain.

"Show us some spells since you're such a little genius," He said gripping her tighter.

"Can you let go of me please?" Lily asked politely trying to suppress her whimpers. The older boy just grinned and continued to hold her arm tightly. "I'm sorry, but who are you three?" Lily asked making the boy grip even tighter.

"What are you doing?!" A boy yelled pushing the brown hair boy so hard that he lost his grip on Lily and fell on his butt. Lily turned to see her savior and saw that it was Tom who had saved her. She was surprised because she didn't expect the older slytherin to come to her rescue, her plan was to quietly escape the gasp of the bullies and leave without a fight.

Over the couple of months that she had been in the past, she had tried to get closer with the young Dark Lord, but it was a difficult path. It seemed as if he had hated everyone and it felt like it too. As Lily talked to him he barely would answer or would even ignore her.

"How dare you!" The blonde girl yelled at Lily's savior. "Do you know who we are!" She yelled.

"Nope," Tom answered. "And I don't really care," And with that he grabbed Lily and ran with her. Lily being malnutrition and really weak couldn't keep up, so she kept stumbling and falling. The other three on the other hand were running fast to catch them and to teach them both a lesson. They were pure bloods and they had been disrespected by mudbloods, they were out to get them.