Chapter 4

Dumbledore was calm and relaxed. When he was told that Lily Potter had gone missing he didn't really react. It had been a month since she was gone and he had to officially announce that she was missing. He had known deep down what the young girl was going to do when she had brought up time travel. He knew that she would succeed.

"Professor Snape, Professor McGonagall, what are you doing her?" The headmaster asked the two.

"Do you know where she is?" Snape asking cutting to the chase.

"Of course not," The head master had told him.

"Please. We need to know," McGonagall spoke up. Snape and McGonagall had both grew to love Lily. Even though Lily wasn't in Gryffindor McGonagall had cared deeply about her parents and wouldn't want any harm to fall on the girl. She would always keep the old women company and McGonagall had loved the girl like she loved her parents.

McGonagall even remembers when she checked up on Lily. The girl had looked so broken. She was so tiny and frail, she seemed as if she would break if you poked her. Seeing Lily grow up and become strong made her so happy. Lily was so much like her parents and she loved her. Snape on the other had been annoyed with the girl at first.

He didn't really like her at first because of her father, but she reminded him so much of her mother. But he loved the girl too, she was like one of his own. He had also helped the girl overcome so many obstacles, such as dealing with the abusive family that Lily grew up with. She had grew up to be such a strong leader, everyone would listen and follow her. He also knew she was wouldn't act without thinking.

He knew that Lily would weigh all her outcomes and then act, so for her to do it she must have everything figured out. Snape also knew that once Lily was focused on something she'll do it no matter what.

"Of not sure where Miss Potter went, but I know that it'll be okay and we can trust her," The headmaster reassured. "After all these years she has grown to be a strong individual," After Dumbledore finished talking to the two professor he made his way to the great hall.

When he had went into the great hall he could hear all the students whispering to each other and it suddenly stopped when he was in his spot. The head master stared at all his students for a minute, knowing that when they heard the news they would most likely freak out. He didn't want that though. He wanted everyone to remain calm, but he know it wouldn't turn out like that.

"Students of Hogwarts," He started. "I know you must all have heard by now, but our Head Girl, Lily Potter, has gone missing," He said causing the whispers to start once again. He could see the terror and fears in their eyes and some students almost began to cry. He knew this would happen, but he couldn't keep putting off announcing her disappearance.

"What are we going to do if the Dark Lord attacks!" A student had screamed all of sudden. That student had been the catalyst he wished to avoid.

"I don't want to die!" Another screamed.

"This is all their fault!" A student yelled referring to the slytherins.

"They must have done something to her!"

"We didn't do shit to her!" Theo suddenly yelled back.

"She was one of us!" Daphne added.

"All slytherin are evil!" And that was Dumbledore was pushed to the edge.

"SILENCE," Dumbledore yelled getting them all to shut up. "We must remain calm," He told them. "Do not go blaming anyone for her disappearance. She was part of slytherin, so they would not have hurt one of their own," He said defending the slytherin. "If anyone blames anyone for her disappearance there will be great consequences,"