Chapter 1

"Happy Birthday Lily," Remus said as he woke the young girl up.

"How does it feel to be 17! You're nearly all grown up!!" Sirius yelled.

"Thank you uncles," Lily said as she got out of bed and hugged them. "What's on our agenda for today?" Lily asked.

"Nothing really," Sirius said with a smile.

"oh, really?" Lily asked not believing him.

"Yep. Now get dressed Draco and Pansy are waiting,"  Sirius told her. "Oh and put this on," he said leaving a box on her bed. Lily hurried up and opened the box excitedly. It was a cute light pink strapless dress. She hurried up and put it on. She then took some time to do her hair. Over the years it had grown very long. It reached all the way down to her waist. She wanted to cut it, but she never found the time to do it.

"Happy birthday Lily," Draco and Pansy said tackling her into a hug.

"Thank you," She replied back.

"You look so cute!" Pansy said as she hugged her best friend.

"I agree," Draco spoke up. Over the years Draco's little crush on Lily grew worse. Of course, he didn't want to change their friendship or even harm it so he kept it to himself. Ever since they found out that the Dark Lord was back and Draco said some mean stuff.

"Well thank you," Lily said exaggerating as she playfully took a bow. The trio laughed and then took their leave. Pansy and Draco had helped her uncles set up a surprise party for Lily. The plan was to act like nothing was going to really happen, while Pansy and Draco took her out. They had plans to keep her busy all day, well at least until they were told to bring her back.

"So what's up first?" Lily asked.

"We're going to the muggle world," Draco said proudly causing Lily to laugh.

"Oh really," She said as she continued to laugh. "What for?" She asked. Draco's cheeks had begun to grow red, he knew she was playing around, but it was still embarrassing.

"I'll have you know that I go to the muggle world all the time," Draco said making Lily laugh even harder.

"Don't lie Malfoy. We both know that you hate the muggle world," Lily joked. "You used to bully Hermione so bad and I had to break that nasty habit of yours. It took so long," Lily said pretending to be faint by the idea and grabbed onto Pansy.

"What would you need in the muggle world anyways," Pansy chided in.

"Well you haven't been there either so I don't want to hear it," Draco retorted back.

"Yea, but I wasn't as bad as you were,"

"Girls, girls, there's no reason to fight," Lily said as she chuckled.

"Hey," Draco yelled. "I'm not a girl,"

"Yes, yes. I know your not a girl any more princess. You're a young lady," Lily teased.

"I am not," Draco said offended. That's when he got an idea. "If you don't believe me I can prove it," He said smirking at her.

"What do you mean?" Lily asked.

"Okay, that's enough of that. Let's get this party on the road," Pansy said getting away from Draco's comment.

"You're no fun at all Pansy," He commented.

"Well our little Lily doesn't need to know about any of that,"

"Hey," She yelled. "I'm not a child anymore,"