Chapter 10

Draco felt fuzzy. He didn't know why, but it seemed as if he was forgetting something important. He couldn't recall what it was, but he knew and felt that it was important.

"Are you okay dray?" Pansy asked snapping him out of his train of thoughts.

"Yeah I'm okay. I just feel like I forgetting something important," He told her.

"Pansy you look amazing!" Ginny told her.

"Thank you. You look lovely too,"

"You look great too Draco. Thank you both so much for coming to my engagement party. And Pansy I'm just happy that we can still be friends even after we ended things," Ginny said as she touched Pansy's arm.

"Of course Ginny, we both loved each other, but it was wrong place and wrong time. I'm just happy you found someone who loves you as much as I did," Pansy told her. During their relationship the two of them would often buttheads since they could both be quite stubborn. The two of them had cared about each other greatly, but they were too different and there was so much they argued about. They ended up having more bad days then good, so they both came to an agreement and ended it.

"I am too," She said with a sad smile, but it was gone as soon as it came. "Is there anyone you've been seeing?"

"Yeah. I was honestly surprised since he seemed very stuck up when we were younger," Pansy laughed.

"Who's stuck up?" Blaise asked as he put his arm around Pansy's waist.

"I said when we were younger," Pansy corrected him.

"Congratulations weasel," Blaise said causing Pansy to elbow him. "Weasley. Sorry old habits die hard,"

"Honestly I'm not that shocked,"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Pansy asked Ginny.

"Well, honestly I thought he always had a thing for you. Didn't you two often make out and do other stuff before we started to date?" Ginny question.

"Everyone did it!"

"Yeah, but it was different between you too," Ginny argues back. "Now if you would excuse me. My beautiful fiancé is waiting,"

"She could have just said Lovegood's name," Draco pointed out. While Pansy mixed and mingled with the others Draco tried to figure out what he was forgetting when something hit him. "Why are we here?" Draco asked Pansy and Blaise as he pulled them to another location.

"Because Pansy's ex-girlfriend invited her to her engagement party," Blaise told him.

"Okay, but how did she end up dating a weasel?"

"Well it was because of Hogwarts," Blaise said.

"Yeah, but think about it. Why would Pansy, a pure blood Slytherin, date Ginny Weasley, a blood-traitor. Who happens to be a gryffindor on top of it,"

"Now that you mention it, it does sound weird. Pansy how did you end up dating the Weasley?" Blaise asked her.

"Well because," Pansy paused. "Because," She said not being able to recall why.She then looked down and then back up and had a confused look. "How did we end up dating?"

The rest of the night had passed Draco in a blur. After he asked Pansy how she ended up dating the weasel. Pansy herself wasn't even sure. They were pure-bloods and Slytherins. They didn't mingle with anyone outside of their house really. Slytherins had always gotten negativity from other houses and the Gryffindors were the main offenders.

Not to mention that they were taught that the Weasley family were blood-traitors and that they shouldn't have anything to do with them. Draco just couldn't wrap his head around the fact that they two had dated. As Draco sat in his room he began to pace back and forth.