Chapter 9

Lily felt herself growing weaker as everyday past. It had began her during her seventh year at Hogwarts in the past. Time seemed to fly by everyday and before she knew it she was finishing her final year at Hogwarts. She met with Tom and the others frequently, but something felt off. Lily didn't know how she had effected the future and if she was successful. She had thought she was because moaning Myrtle was still alive and Hagrid didn't get kicked out of Hogwarts.

But she still wasn't sure about everything. Tom and the rest seemed to be growing up quite nicely. She knew that she would have to leave soon, but what would happen to her when she left was the question. Would she return to a a better future or would she be thrown into something stupid like always. Her body knew that she wasn't supposed to be in the past and it began to eat at her.

Lily sighed as she began to get ready. Physically she still looked very young, but mentally she was already in her twenties and very much mature. Most of her friends were already settling down and getting married since their families wished for it. Lily on the other hand knew she wouldn't, even though they kept pestering her to.

Lily was also beginning to forget things. Even if they were very important. She began to think that it was being in the past for too long. Being away from her original time zone for too long was effecting her greatly.

"I have something important to tell everyone," Druella announced.

"I already know what it is," Lucretia told her.

"Yes I know you know, but the others don't so shush,"

"Just spit it out," Damion blurred out.

"The engagement is final and I'm getting married next month," Druella shrieked excitingly.

"To who?" Tom asked.

"Cygnus Black. That's how Lucretia already knew. I can't wait,"

"Congratulations. I'm so happy for you," Lily told her. But I'm truth it made her pale. She already knew that the two would be married and then they would later have three children, Bellatrix, Narcissa, and Andromeda. Who in turn get married and have kids of their own. Lily knew that she needed to leave and she needed to do it fast. She needed to make sure that her friends wouldn't search for her too.

"Ivy , dear. I think it's finally your turn to settle down too," Druella said. "Don't you want a husband and to have children. I honestly can't wait to have children,"

"No not really. I don't really like kids and I haven't met anyone I like yet,"
Lily lied.

"What about Tom?" Lucretia asked.

"No," Lily said as fast as possible, shocking everyone in the room.

"Why not?" Tom asked curiously. He of course wasn't hurt by her fast rejection since he saw her as a younger sister, but why wouldn't she be interested in him. "After all I'm pretty handsome, very intelligent, and I think I'm a very good wizard,"

"No offense Tom, but you're like family and I think that would be very gross. And you kinda remind me of a pet," She said causing everyone to laugh.

"I remind you of a pet?" Tom asked a bit offended.

"Yup because I need to give you constant care and attention. If not you become sour,"

"Ivy," Tom said making Lily turn to look at him. "What's wrong with your eyes?" Everyone then began to crowd Lily in an attempt to look at her eyes.

"They're so pretty," Druella said. Lily quickly got up and ran to the nearest bathroom. As soon as she got in she slammed the door shut and locked it.