Chapter 2

"There's a fight going on near the dungeon," A ravenclaw student said rushing toward Lily. Lily quickly got up and went to check out the situation. It had been two second year students. One from slytherin and one from gryffindor.

"Hey," Lily yelled. "Break it up," she said getting in between the two. "Now tell me what happened," Lily commanded. Being Head Girl has been hard since she now had a lot more of responsibility. When Pansy had found out that her and Draco had gotten it she had wanted to celebrate.

"He started it," The slytherin girl had said.

"No I didn't," he retorted back. Lily sighed and once again told them to explain.

"He called me a dirty snake and said everyone is slytherin is evil," The girl explained. Lily looked at the girl and realized that she wasn't completely wrong, but she needed to punish them both.

"What are your names?" She asked both of them. The girl had been Sam and the boy was Adrien.

"Adrien, it is wrong to have prejudice about a whole house when you don't even know them. How would you feel is Sam said stuff about the Gryffindor house?" She asked. The boy had understood he was in the wrong and apologized.

"Now both of you will see you respected head of house. I will inform both of them what has happened and they will determine your punishments. You are dismissed," She said. Lily then made her way to see Snape first, then McGonagall.

"Lily," Snape said. "Why the sudden visit?" He asked her. Over the years Snape had changed. He had become a bit nicer and really cared about Lily. Snape had always looked out for Lily for a couple of reasons. A big reason was because of her mother, his ex best friend and another reason was because she was such a caring person.

Lily loved and cared about everyone she became friends with. She was such a generous person and would always help someone in need. He had also helped her get back at the Dursleys. She had sued all of them for child abuse and sexual abuse. They had won the case and they had faced their punishment. Dudley had both of his parents go to jail and he had to stay with another family member.

Lily had felt bad for him, but the Dursleys had hurt her really bad and it still effects her sometimes.

"There were two students fighting. A slytherin and Gryffindor. The Gryffindor had said everyone in slytherin was even and the slytherin stood up for her house," Lily explained. Snape sighed, stiff like this always happened.

"Well thank you for telling me. I will deal with it," Snape paused. "Congratulations. How does it feel to be head girl?" He asked.

"Thank you Professor. I only hope to do my best," Lily replied back. After Lily finished she then went to speak to McGonagall.

"Miss Potter, what a pleasant surprise," She said once she had saw Lily. She then began to get her tea ready. "You know you're looking more like your parents everyday," She told her.

"Is that so?" Lily asked. She loved hearing stories about her mother and father. She was always told she looked like them.

"You know when you were first born they sent me a photo and said that I would have a new Quidditch player," She laughed. "But turns out you were our opponent," Lily laughed and drank her tea as the two talked. "You know they would have been very proud of the beautiful, intelligent young lady you've become,"

"Thank you Professor. I also have something else to tell you," Lily said. When Lily has finished explaining what happened, McGonagall sighed and said she would talk with Snape and deal with it.

Once Lily was done she headed to her room. Since she was Head Girl she had gotten her own room. First thing she did was handle all her duties and made sure everything lined up.