Chapter 6

Business at Hogwarts continued on like usual. The days without her passed and slowly became weeks, which then became months. Without Lily there, her friends were really upset and seemed to grieve. It was their final year and they all wanted to finish together. They had been nearing the end. Nobody could really get used to her not being there and it had affected them all differently.

One person that had been effected the most was Draco. He was worried sick about Lily.

Lily was an innocent child who didn't understand everything. At least that what it seemed like to him. Lily was just so sweet and easily befriended everyone. Draco was worried that people might take advantage of her or harm her. He was happy that she had met with the Dark Lord secretly and had received training from him. But that kinda worried him to. If he knew about it when he was younger, he would have tried to convince Lily to stay away from the Dark Lord.

The thought of someone hurting the girl made him sick, but life continued on like usual. With every growing day it seemed like people began to move on and accept that she was gone, which hurt Draco even move.

Draco and all of the other seventh years, were nearing graduation. Life of Hogwarts was becoming normal. There were still people terrified and worried about the Dark Lord, but he stayed to himself and didn't interact with many. After Lily's disappearance was finalized the Dark Lord and Bellatrix met up with Lily's uncles.

The Dark Lord had been worried about the child, after all he had helped raise her in some way. If the werewolf hadn't taken her in the Dark Lord would have. He had known about Lily's muggle relatives when he did a background check on her. He also found out that they abused her mentally and physically. It made the Dark Lord wonder if the abuse would still get to the young girl and how she handled it. The Dark Lord honestly didn't know how the child had turned out so sweet and forgiving.

When the Dark Lord had been bullied as a child, he wanted to kill everyone. He wanted to torture them and everyone they loved. Lily on the other hand was nothing like him.

The day of the meeting between the Dark Lord and Lily's uncle was rough. When the Dark Lord had sent a letter previously stating that he would visit them, Remus and Sirius freaked out. They didn't know how the whole thing would go down, after all the Dark Lord murdered people who were like family to them. But they both knew that Lily trusted him, so they wouldn't act unreasonable.

When Bellatrix and the Dark Lord arrives at the Potter Manor they knocked on the door, making sure to look around and keep their hoods up.

"Hello," Bellatrix said upon seeing Remus.

"Come in," He said gesturing into the house. The two were then offered to sit and have some tea. The whole interaction had been awkward for both parties, since neither knew how to act around one another.

"This is about Lily isn't it," Sirius spoke.

"Yes cousin," Bellatrix answered. "We're worried about where the young girl could have possibly gone,"

"We don't know either. We even tried tracking her and everything, but nothing was successful," Sirius said. Since him and Bellatrix were related it had been a bit easier for the two to talk, after all they met often when they were young.

"Even her little snake, Kaa, is gone," Remus spoke up.

"We have guest?" Tonks said as she came down the stairs.

"Yes. Did the baby just fall asleep?" Remus asked.

"You have a baby?" Bellatrix asked excitedly as they had both said yes. "Congratulations. I'm expecting in a couple weeks. What is the child's name?" She asked intrigued.