Chapter 8

"Hello uncles," Pansy said as she walked into the Potter Mansion. "Where is Tonks and her cute little baby?" Over the years Pansy and Draco had also began to refer to Sirius and Remus as uncle. Lily on the other hand would call them by their names, but refer to them as uncle.

"It's nice to see you too Pansy. How are you?" Sirius chuckled.

"I'm good. Now let me see the baby," Pansy said.

"Someone is a little demanding," Remus said as he walked into the room.

"Hello Draco, how are you?" Remus asked.

"I'm doing..." Draco paused. "I'm okay,"

"We didn't see you at the platform so we thought we would come and visit you," Pansy said sadly.

"Yes, with Lily being missing, we didn't have a reason to come to the platform," Sirius said.

"Well it's okay. Lily will come back to us when she's done with her business. But you could have come and said hi to us uncle," Pansy said.

"Yes, mother and father was quite upset to not see you. But they understood the situation," Draco added.

"Okay enough with all this, show me the baby," Pansy said.

"Follow me," Remus told them. "He's with his mother right now eating,"

When they entered the room Pansy séqueles with excitement.

"Pansy, Draco, it's lovely to see you both. How does it feel now that you both have graduated?" Tonks asked.

"It's wonderful. Now we don't have to worry about taking test and studying all the time," Pansy said as she played with Teddy. "He absolutely adorable," She said as Teddy giggled.

"What do you plan to do now that you've graduated?" Tonks asked.

"Well mother and father want me to get engaged, but I'm currently seeing someone they don't know about and I want to work as an Auror," Pansy said shocking them all.

"Oh wow," Sirius said. "So who are you seeing that you can't tell your parents about?"

"Ginny Weasley," Pansy said as if it was nothing. Sirius began to laugh while Remus has a concerned look on his face.

"No wonder they won't approve. Well child do what you want and be happy at the end of the day," Sirius told her.

"What about you Draco?" Tonks asked.

"Well I plan to travel and then afterwards join my father in the Ministry," Draco said causing an awkward silence. Everyone knew why he want to travel. They knew that he was going to search for Lily, they knew they couldn't stop him and he would do whatever he wanted.

"Well that's lovely. You'll have to let us know all about your travels when you're done then. I traveled a lot in my youth and loved it," Sirius said attempting to cut the tension that was in the air. Lily was a sour subject to everyone. The group continued to talk for hours until they had realized how late it had gotten.

"I wouldn't want to send you both back so late at night, so why don't you both stay the night?" Remus asked.

"We would love too. Thank you," Pansy said.

"It's settles then. Lily can you take you friends to your room?" Sirius asked. At the mention of Lily's name everyone's face paled. All of the color drained out of Sirius's face when he had realized his mistake. Remus stood up and put a hand on his shoulder. Being friends with Sirius for so long, he knew him the best. His eyes were full of sadness and regret.