MR. CEO 28

"It's not what it looks like!"

Jennie quickly pushed Jimin off of her and looked at Taehyung. Her heart was still thumping fast on her chest, she don't know why. Maybe because of their close proximity or maybe because Taehyung witnessed it.

Jimin on the other hand glared at the woman. Why did she sound so defensive? So what if they hug, it's not like she has a boyfriend. Well, will have one if she would let him. And why the hell his cousin will come here?! He ruined their moment. Tsk.

He then turned to the guy who was glaring at him. He scoffed and glared back, he have the audacity to be mad at him when he was the one who barge in and steal his woman's attention. Fucker.

Taehyung let out a shaky breath before drifting his eyes to the woman who seemed not to know what to do. He walked towards her but even before he got closer Jimin stood in front of him, securely hold Jennie's wrist, and protectively hid her behind him.

He glared at the man. "What? Do you think I will hurt her?" he spat and stood face to face with him.

"I dunno. Better to be safe than sorry." Jimin said as he held on Jennie's wrist tighter.

Jennie was just staring at Jimin's back and peek to see Taehyung gritting his teeth, she doesn't know what to do. Should she kick them both out of the shop? Or she should just leave them here? But what if they break each other's face again!? Ugh!

"The only danger here is you. You're the only one who will hurt her not me." Taehyung smirk at him as Jimin gritted his teeth. Jennie let out a loud gasp when Jimin hold Taehyung's collar. She got more nervous when they started getting unwanted attention.

"You don't know anything." Jimin hissed as his hold on his collar tighten. He just can't stop his anger because this guy was acting as if he knew the whole story even the truth is he doesn't even half of it.

"I don't need to know anything for me to know that you're an asshole." Taehyung pushed the guy off of him and wipe the part Jimin touched.

"You fucker." Jimin was about to give him a blow when someone took hold of his arm. He turned his head and saw her teary eyes making him regret his actions.

"Please, don't make a scene here. I might get fired." she looked at the two-man pleadingly with her teary eyes and pouty lips. Well, she's good at acting.

They should really stop or they will cause a big commotion here and then Seokjin will know that she's the reason why they fought and then she'll get fired and then she will die from hunger because she doesn't have a job anymore. No! That can't happen!

"I'm sorry," Jimin whispered and hold her hand but Taehyung hold the other one. They glared at each other once again. Jennie could only sigh in frustration. Is she really that beautiful? She should really cut her hair already, it's getting longer. Haist.

"Let go." The two men said in sync. Jennie looks at them in awe.

Wow, in sync.

But then she realized that their position was kinda awkward so she removed their hold forcefully. She glared at the two.

"Yah! If you want to have a fight then leave. Don't bring me to your childish fights." she rolled her eyes before walking back to the counter.

Taehyung walked past the guy and bump on his shoulder and walked towards Jennie.

"I'm sorry, Jen. I didn't come here to fight. I just wanna see you." He spoke in a gentler tone. Jennie sigh and look back at him, she smiled.

"It's okay, Tae. I'm just a bit busy and tired now."