MR. CEO 7

"New love team, huh?"

Jimin spoke with disgust as if it was poison, he then glared at the woman who was looking at him as if she was ready to defend herself.

"Jim-" he cut her off, not wanting to hear her voice.

"Throw all this shit, make sure not even a piece can be seen or I'll fire everyone in this room." his voice was calm but authoritative making all of them shiver.

He look at her for a second before he walked away, going back to his office. He can't stand seeing her face.

After he left, all the employees hurriedly ran to the nearest trash bin and throw the papers, scared that they might get fired.

Jennie, on the other hand, was left frozen, she was thinking so many ways on how to explain everything to Jimin, he must misinterpret what he saw, there's nothing going between her and Tae, they're just friends.  But then her eyes landed on the woman sitting there prettily.

It was all her fault! If she didn't take a photo of them this won't happen. She glared at her before walking past her, making sure that their shoulder meets, Seulgi stumbles a little with the force Jennie put when their shoulder touched each other.

Jennie immediately left the scene to go to Jimin's office. She needs to clear things out. She pressed the elevator button with a little force, her face has a frown as she thinks what had just happened.

Does it mean that I need to avoid Tae?

She shakes her head furiously. Why would she avoid Taehyung? He did nothing wrong.

°

On the other hand, the pink-haired CEO was now furiously signing some papers, his eyebrows were tightly furrowed, his lips tightly pressed making his cheeks chubbier.

He sign the paper with too much force making the paper torn. He's mad and he doesn't even know why!

"Ugh! Fuck it!" He crumpled the paper before throwing it somewhere. 

He was about to open his phone to play PUBG to lessen his anger when someone knock on his door. And since he's not in the mood he shouted a 'come in' before continuing to play not minding who it was or if he was seen using his phone, playing.

The door opened but he didn't bother to look up, he just continues to play the game giving everyone he sees a headshot as he was really irritated.

"Jimin?" her sweet voice was heard and that made him grip his phone tighter.

"What the fuck do you want?" he harshly said as he felt her come closer. He suddenly remember what he saw earlier.

My cousin and her. Too fucking close to each other!

"About earlier, it's a misunderstanding. We're just-" she stopped when he put down his phone harshly making a loud 'thud' as he glared at her.

"Why are you pestering me, why don't you just go to your love team." He emphasized the last word making Jennie furrow her eyebrows.

She was confused as to why Jimin is acting like this, but then a smile slowly tugged up to her lips.

"Are you jealous, Park Jimin?"

She asked, trying to hide her smile but she eventually failed. Her smile was wide, she knew him, he's jealous.

"What? Jealous? Me? Don't assume too much. I don't care about you." he said before standing up to pour some champagne as he felt suddenly shy.